What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
technically this area is high plains,should be tall grass and wildflowers...the goatheads are an invasive species only here because of cattle...so i should be running over cows
DC82E74C-A19E-43AD-AFD6-10F20E2A0674.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🚴‍♂️✂️see? i farted around and went for a 30 mile bike ride and still got a plant trimmed up! one more to go...riding again tomorrow...and probably on monday too...

Akss

Well bow season is over. The exercise bike spot was very good to me this season. Monday starts shotgun season don't care for it to much way to many yahoos running around with em..

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m just taking care of business it’s pretty crappy out but it’s not cold that means we are about to go for a walk after I get food

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...going riding in a couple of hours,should be in the low 60's by then...not bad for almost december...usually when i ride with my friend i have to get up at some ungodly hour..today a nice crack of 2pm start...might need to bring a light as another guy is tagging along,dunno how fast he is...another ride that basically goes up for half the time...or more likely,up for 2/3 the time then back down much more quickly...
should get in another 1800 feet or so of up which leaves about 2000 feet to hit 7500 meters for the month...already over 20,000 feet...
then home for garden chores...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: about time to roll out...time to scarf down an energy bar and then head to the meeting spot...already watered in veg so just flower to deal with later...gonna need to do a grow shop run this week and grab some more #7 pots and get a room worth of plants up-potted and ready to flower...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🚵‍♂️ turned out to be a nice day for a ride...tailwind on the up parts,not that it made it any easier or faster,but still better than a headwind...only 1800 feet left to climb this month...an easy 25 mile ride,one hill,then a zippy ride down...
time to eat...hungry...

Latest posts

Latest posts