What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,only in a bike shop can you talk to other dudes about yer junk and what to rub on it!

charlotte's web cbd salve...and good bike shorts...shooting for all 5 days riding both ways,the ride home is harder..first few miles are painful until i warm up, and i have to get past the most exposed section of the ride plus a truckstop and roundabout,after that it's just 6-7 little rollers,not hard climbs,or all that long,but still up...once i get to town it gets much easier,albeit slower because i'm tired...four days didn't kill me last week,five days of 43 should be fine...got plenty of food stocked up,probably have to stop and shop a couple of days...wallyworld with low blood sugar is no fun...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trade you my goat for shrooms.. View attachment 18758390
fugly goat ^^^ cute goat >>>
817540E8-F5C2-4F0F-8C07-49438F5AAEA5.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I say someone must’ve been on shrooms when he was putting this thing together the color scheme at least
it started with the ti ano crankset,and when blinging out a bike you need to stick to a theme or else it turns into a mess,plus a raw stainless steel frame is sort of a blank canvas..i could have gone all silver,simpler in some ways,and maybe a bit cheaper...but i already have a bike like that...certainly a unique build,very high end stuff...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to work...weekends are far to short...harvesting about 35 plants today,and another big group going into flush,getting closer to the end of this whole crazy outdoor thing...gonna be glad to have it over with,tired of fighting off the bugs...and the heat,and random wind storms and flooded bays from rain...
at least it's an easy week in the home garden,only tuesday and thursday do i need to feed plants...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...another day,another 44 miles...got some harvesting to do today,and a bunch of plants to get ready for harvest..and the great caterpillar hunt continues...little fuckers...at least it's back to being a bit dryer out,no rain forecast for the week...i dunno what the "official" total for the year is,but weather underground's station has it at 12 inches of rain so far this year...wet for here,or at least average plus a bit...garden chores at home later today,after another ride home...gonna leave a bit earlier today i think...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm pretty sure i'm not eating quite enough to cover the extra 2000 calories riding is burning...i'm blasting out 22 miles before i've even had anything but coffee...pretty hungry by the time i get to work

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off to the farm in a bit...i'll be over 100 miles when i get there,and halfway done with the work rides for the week...on the downhill side when i get home tonight...still going to take a few weeks to get used to riding both directions 5 days a week,but so far so good...gonna be glad to get this outdoor nonsense done with,if it's not one thing it's an unexpected friggin downpour or some new pest insect...and it's still too damn hot out...
on the good side,actually getting some nice looking buds now,and i'm in great shape and have made a buttload of money...my only real complaint is i still hate waking up at 5am:needcoffee:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off to the farm in a bit...i'll be over 100 miles when i get there,and halfway done with the work rides for the week...on the downhill side when i get home tonight...still going to take a few weeks to get used to riding both directions 5 days a week,but so far so good...gonna be glad to get this outdoor nonsense done with,if it's not one thing it's an unexpected friggin downpour or some new pest insect...and it's still too damn hot out...
on the good side,actually getting some nice looking buds now,and i'm in great shape and have made a buttload of money...my only real complaint is i still hate waking up at 5am:needcoffee:
When riding all these miles how hard do you push yourself? Full power the whole way or more leisurely? I notice I tend to push myself a bit harder when riding alone than with friends.