What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...one day done in my abbreviated work week...trying riding home every day this week to see if i can recover from 40+ miles each day...already looking forward to sleeping in over the weekend...gonna be glad when this whole outdoor thing is done,just one thing after another with the bugs...now it's friggin caterpillars...so another day with the sprayers or maybe the fogger again...plus having to chop off buds they have gotten to...outdoors sucks!...just 6ish more weeks and everything should be done...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoker: ugh,two days of back to back 43 mile days...tired...
IMG_20220913_164706792_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220914_090939757_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220914_090951603.jpg
IMG_20220914_111454319_HDR.jpg

mack 10

Veteran
Can he break out?
Hell yeah!
You cycle 43 miles a day?
Wowsers..
Actually I went to school with a gold medalist cycler.
5his crazy guy would do 80 miles in a weekend.
When we was just young guns,
Still at school.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can he break out?
Hell yeah!
You cycle 43 miles a day?
Wowsers..
Actually I went to school with a gold medalist cycler.
5his crazy guy would do 80 miles in a weekend.
When we was just young guns,
Still at school.
43 miles on the bike,and work a full day in an outdoor garden where i average 4-5 miles of walking a day:)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...really looking forward to the weekend...just two more days...and 2 more 43+ mile days...can't wait to sleep in like a lazy teenager...plus getting the new whip finished off and ready to ride...next week i can get away with a couple of rides home and still hit my monthly goal of 1250km...just ride the bike home every other day and still hit at least 170 miles...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...my favorite bi-weekly day,friday and payday! and just 43ish more miles of work related riding to do...might crack 200 miles again this week after doing weekend chores...been tough getting motivated to ride home,pretty painful for the first few miles until i warm up,then the middle section of the ride kinda sucks,followed by the "oh my god i still have so far to go" portion:)...but slowly getting used to it,and i'll finally be free of cars again...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I liked the post for the pup and the buds but I don't care for spiders very much and I'm not afraid to admit it..
my either,but there's something about the early morning light shining through literally hundreds of those webs along my route...there's miles of barbed wire fence because it's the west and i'm assuming it just grows out of the ground...anyway,it's like a continuous spider apartment building