What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...mostly trimming today,hopefully a little time getting the new bike assembled,and dealing with the weekly grocery store runs...and doing laundry...and some yardwork...weekends rule!;)
rained last night,possibly more today,been a surprisingly normal monsoon season/summer...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20220908_174846265.jpg
IMG_20220909_194634941.jpg
IMG_20220910_125513084_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220910_135053497.jpg
IMG_20220910_171548225.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m back …flower power was locked out for a few days …be careful when you clear your cache and cookies it’ll blank you out so make sure you know your passwords

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off to do laundry in a bit,then back home to finish putting the new bike together...hopefully that goes smoothly enough i can do some trimming as well...just need to put the custom stickers on the rims,slap the tires on,and get the brakes set up and get everything torqued to proper spec...still won't be finished finished as i'm waiting on the handlebars from the anodizer,but close enough...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to the salt mine today,looks like it could be a wet day,and a wet ride to/from work...going to try and step it up and ride home 4 days this week,only way to get used to it is to do it...at the beginning of summer just riding one way was hurting,eventually got past that,so doing both directions will eventually feel normal...plus with the new whip it's gonna be an easy ride,weighs very little...once i get the proper bars on it and finish the adjustments i'll get the official final weight...i'm thinking sub 25lbs for sure what with all the titanium widgets...
speaking of weight...got about a lb trimmed this weekend,more to go...and i just chopped a NEM so even more left to trim...and this weekend i need to wash pots....good times:smoker:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Hey every one. Still no internet access. So I'm stopping to check in and letting you all know that I'm alive. I'm not going to try to read up on the thread to see what has gone on since I've been M.I.A...

How is every one? Is every one still around? The garden didn't do so well this years. I messed some stuff up, had a few issues. One issue was, I bought a new digital timer for one room. These new digital timers have way more settings then the older 15-20 year old digital timers I've had... Some how the digital time got set for monday-friday only, so the light was staying on 24/7 on the weekend. Then I ended up killing off those plants. 1-2 weeks before harvest date, going to be making bubble hash out of them.

Latest posts

Latest posts