What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...another morning of slappin' the snooze bar...you would think i would be used to getting up at 5am at this point...yet somehow,still not so much...another night with leg cramps,getting pretty tired of that,happening a lot..extra time at work yesterday probably didn't help,went with the crew to pick up a bunch of galvanized steel roof trusses then rode home from there so an extra 7.5 miles on top of the morning 22.5...
time to get moving,coffee almost done...

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I tried to post some trail pictures. The cabin must be to far from civilization for that to work. Spent all day yesterday exploring the dragon trail at hardy dam. Spent all day today at the waterpark with the kids. Going to ride all day again tomorrow. I'll be back in trim prison Friday. I'll post some pics of my bike next to water and trees. Something uncle isn't so familiar with in the desert.

These trails are awesome. They really put some work into making it nice. Can't wait for the whole loop to be done.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...day 3 of ride your single speed to work week...yesterday was a bit of an adventure as the rain had washed mud across the road in a few spots...back to the flat road today...a bit more to look at as there's pecan orchards and farm fields to look at so actually greenery and a nice wide shoulder,but also sorta tedious as it's just flat out pedaling with no break...think i will slap an 11 speed on the straggler at some point...it should be crazy fast with gears...
getting set for the first cute little harvest at work...found out it might be a long wait for the electrical equipment to get delivered,as in the wiring and conduits and power panels and such,pretty important stuff...but maybe i can get a little vacation time in the fall,already feeling like i don't get much time to just relax and goof off without having a bunch of chores to deal with...and maybe even a day off the bike...

ost

:tumbleweed:mornin campers...raining this morning...i'm assuming liquid fire after yesterday...could be an interesting ride to work...or at least a damp ride...for some stupid reason we had to get food handlers cards at work...dumbest online course ever...so friggin stupid,we're growing pot,not making food...some of the state regulations are just fucking dumb
been told before about stupid laws!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20220726_080824340_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220726_194926598_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220727_074255794.jpg
IMG_20220727_111803864_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220727_140716897.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...they unpacked the fancy ass trim machine yesterday,quite the contraption,certainly looks well made and thought out....and friggin heavy...tweaked my back a bit helping to lift a couple pieces out of the crates...they even used furniture grade plywood to make the shipping boxes...but i guess it cost an arm and a leg...pretty fancy,and it should mean only a small team of trimmers rather than trying to keep a bunch around...anyway,the other managers visited the only other local garden with the same plant count as us,and it sounds like they're garden is a total shit show...10,000 plants and not a single one properly tagged for biotrack,plus bugs and mildew problems...and they're 6 months behind in rent on the building...no bank account,paying the employees in cash...we're so legit in comparison,we have an it guy,human resources,a financial director....and real money behind us...it may be a humble start but our shit is fully compliant,every plant tagged,using only approved products....gonna be pretty easy to outlast and crush everyone else...
looks like we're buying 1000 clones this week,they will be at the grow next week sometime after isolation and getting treated,then clones taken so doubling them up to go out into the bay once the autos are harvested...should keep us busy until the friggin supply chain issues get everything here for the main facility...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:another week almost done...been a pretty easy week now that i have crew working with me,i pretty much just deal with spraying the plants and dealing with keeping biotrack up to date...not getting the 1000 clones...mites...so no way,even at 8 bucks each...maybe in a few weeks there will be more...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...another friday here!:dance013:think i might ride home this afternoon...just have to see how hot it is today...could be a decent tailwind which would be nice...and riding home would get me over 600 miles ridden this month...

Reactions: ost

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How are your marijuana muscles developing?:)
if nothing else i picked the right company to work with,most of the other producers are sounding pretty shady and likely to fail,or just as bad,have their crops be rejected after testing,which they no doubt will try to cheat...it may be kinda crude at the farm right now,but at least we're biotrack compliant and get real paychecks and have real financial backing and a solid team...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Happy Saturday y’all.
Flipped a room at home last night. 6 Malawi/NL Haze x Moonbow 75 and 6 Rainbow Belts both from Archive.
Looking for some washers.

Really not sure why unc hasn’t posted yet, I’m sure he has been up since 5:00 am.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Happy Saturday y’all.
Flipped a room at home last night. 6 Malawi/NL Haze x Moonbow 75 and 6 Rainbow Belts both from Archive.
Looking for some washers.

Really not sure why unc hasn’t posted yet, I’m sure he has been up since 5:00 am.

there's some washers in there. we got 9 phenos of RB 2.0's getting sorted now and a pack of 3.0 and moonbow IX working... I dig the belts flavors.

Latest posts

Latest posts