What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers....it's saturday,so that means chores and errands...so off to do laundry and grocery shop in a bit...still a bit sore from the double ride yesterday,gonna take some time to get used to that once it cools off,but at least i'm not completely crushed today...i swear one of these weekends i'm going to be able to just relax and do very little,maybe i'll see if i can take monday off and just veg out all day...

Reactions: ost

ost

:tumbleweed:mornin campers...another friday here!:dance013:think i might ride home this afternoon...just have to see how hot it is today...could be a decent tailwind which would be nice...and riding home would get me over 600 miles ridden this month...
the six hundred miles don't bother me a bit, 400 4x4 byou kawasakia i do that easy rideing trails chasein powerline cuts and such it's a little old tends to plow a little bit full time 4x4 been thinking about a front lockout for the front axel sure would be easy to turn among big boulders.

Juturna

Yoo beautiful flowers man I got the Love Stinks Combo pack as well and thought you'd like to see some pics I took in weeks 5-6 of these as well, (I know I sure loved seeing yours in comparison! All the picks are some Black Sowa except the first two which are Big Black Sherb's
tempImageLPRUmG.png
Black Sherb in the back right corner as well as up front on the left.
tempImageAQhKv4.png

Big Black Sherb.
3C4AE1C1-C70F-4FA4-9A4D-847E23124F13.jpeg

This one and the rest are all one Black Sowa (which is the best smelling one so far in my taste. unbelievable grape candy diesel.

Attachments

• C6F30E06-A94D-4C4F-8CE4-7D5C068D841D.jpeg
    C6F30E06-A94D-4C4F-8CE4-7D5C068D841D.jpeg
    855.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 29851F29-AF69-4940-AA4B-CE1427F2410F.jpeg
    29851F29-AF69-4940-AA4B-CE1427F2410F.jpeg
    951.5 KB · Views: 24
  • FBC61437-94B7-447A-B330-67FAD99D6F0C.jpeg
    FBC61437-94B7-447A-B330-67FAD99D6F0C.jpeg
    882.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 6A194A45-EC5E-42E0-A48D-836301984DD7.jpeg
    6A194A45-EC5E-42E0-A48D-836301984DD7.jpeg
    754 KB · Views: 21

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off to run errands in a bit,the overflow plug on the workshop swamp cooler broke and the pump failed...had a new pump here,so need to make a trip to get a 2 dollar plastic doohicky...and a new pump...that's why i keep a spare around after all...for just such a circumstance...and a trip to the grow store and a couple more errands...just need to ride another 9ish miles today and i'll hit 1000km for the month...taking tomorrow off,a three day weekend!!! need to pull the ti crank off the el continente to send off to be anodized...i won't spoil it by saying what i'm having done to it,let it be a nerdy surprise;)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...taking an extra day off to get more stuff done and really just to relax a bit as the weekends are generally fairly busy for me..plus i have a bunch of futzing around with bikes to deal with today...so got to sleep in till 7am at least...pretty decadent...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:time to go play garden...got some stuff done in spite of my crushing laziness...payed the LL 5 months rent so he's happy,got my ti crank shipped off to get anodized and got the el con ready to commute to work,payed bills,and got more bleach so i can wash pots this weekend...bleh...and got some bud back from the trimmer so i've been dealing with custies today...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to work today,three day weekend was refreshing,but time to make the donuts...even after 2+ months i still hate getting up at 5am...don't think that will go away soon...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...already hump day...rained yesterday at the farm,not a heavy rain so it was nice to be out in the bay since the shade cloth reduces the rain to a mist...should be chopping a bunch of the autos this week if they can get everything together...like everything else there's a ridiculous number of rules and procedures to follow...good thing we're getting this small scale practice before the big show starts...3 more ac/dehueys arrived yesterday...we have our first female employee now,our biotrack compliance officer...poor thing had to spend the day reading through the laws to boil it down to what we need to know...i started reading them and promptly got sleepy...kinda funny,i spend time reading on ic as part of my job now...a valued research tool :)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🚵‍♂️ i was on a serious tear this morning riding to work...had a slight tailwind so i was cooking along...then all of a sudden...psssshhhhht...sealant spraying everywhere,tire totally flat by the time i stopped...got it fixed and inflated quickly but it slowed me down...would have been a new personal best time for sure...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...another day,another ride to work...might even be a tailwind this morning...but i won't count on that...going to need to see if i can find some sort of dog deterrent spray that doesn't hurt them since there's quite a pack of dogs that like to chase me a block away from the farm...getting a bit sick of the last block sprint after 20+ miles...and summer...i'm kinda over summer at this point...been a hot week again...seriously thinking of adding a light in flower and sticking 4 plants in along with my legal 6...they keep getting too big...time to take cuts and start over with smaller plants...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...another day,another ride to work...might even be a tailwind this morning...but i won't count on that...going to need to see if i can find some sort of dog deterrent spray that doesn't hurt them since there's quite a pack of dogs that like to chase me a block away from the farm...getting a bit sick of the last block sprint after 20+ miles...and summer...i'm kinda over summer at this point...been a hot week again...seriously thinking of adding a light in flower and sticking 4 plants in along with my legal 6...they keep getting too big...time to take cuts and start over with smaller plants...
Carry some hotdogs with you and when you see the dogs coming toss em a few. After a few days they will see you as the guy with the hotdogs instead of a chew toy

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Carry some hotdogs with you and when you see the dogs coming toss em a few. After a few days they will see you as the guy with the hotdogs instead of a chew toy
or...the owners could just keep them under control like responsible people do...and people who give a shit about their dogs and don't leave them running loose on days it's 100 degrees out

Latest posts

Latest posts