What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:microwave::tumbleweed: mornin campers...gonna be a hot one today...like 104 hot...and tomorrow over 100 too...a little cooler for the rest of the week and rain chances back...gonna be glad when summer is over...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...raining this morning...i'm assuming liquid fire after yesterday...could be an interesting ride to work...or at least a damp ride...for some stupid reason we had to get food handlers cards at work...dumbest online course ever...so friggin stupid,we're growing pot,not making food...some of the state regulations are just fucking dumb

Chi13

ICMag Donor
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...raining this morning...i'm assuming liquid fire after yesterday...could be an interesting ride to work...or at least a damp ride...for some stupid reason we had to get food handlers cards at work...dumbest online course ever...so friggin stupid,we're growing pot,not making food...some of the state regulations are just fucking dumb
I did read somewhere that traces of human faeces features prominently on a lot of black market cannabis, so I can kind of see why you'd do a food handling course.

It's winter here so nice to read that somewhere it's warm, although 100+ is a bit much.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I did read somewhere that traces of human faeces features prominently on a lot of black market cannabis, so I can kind of see why you'd do a food handling course.

It's winter here so nice to read that somewhere it's warm, although 100+ is a bit much.
yes,100+ is a bit much,even living in the desert it gets tiresome and sweaty

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...yup,been another hot week,now getting humid again with rain chances every day....so pretty bleh...but the farm is getting easier to take care of...got another big tank to mix nutes in since there's autos in flower and the full season plants of which there's now almost 300...and another 40ish clones made from the mother plants ready to go out...and another 30 or so i made here at home to go to the farm...much easier days for me at least now that there's crew to do most of the watering/up-pots...which means i mostly get stuck dealing with biotrack....had someone with experience come and talk to us yesterday,turns out most of our problems are due to the software being buggy and sucking..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He just didn't want to hurt your feelings by telling you the truth "operator error" lol
pretty funny,today i used the bar code scanner for the first time...it felt like victory! plus i got the destroy plant thing figured out and dealing with making a ticket for regular plant waste

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...better remember a jacket today...only 99 for a high...brrr...
another work week almost over,and payday again...and the heatwave is about over here,back to normal hot rather than stupid crazy hot...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoker: another week done...only one hiccup this week...the 1000 gallon tank got algae in it so now down to a 250 gallon tank until the heat eases up...but at least we're not down to hand watering 2430 plants...

and i just ordered my custom wheels...only 8 weeks of waiting on parts left!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:afternoon campers...yup,slept in again...12 hours...and the usual grocery shopping trips to deal with today,and a trip to the bike shop to get the base plate installed on the new carbon fiber fork i got with the new frame...ordered the 1700 dollar set of custom wheels yesterday,and found out i can get custom stickers for the rims,so i need to order them and custom stickers for the enve fork...no detail is too small for the king of bling!👑
as usual i got in 110 miles commuting to work,and another 20 planned for the weekend,should be pretty close to 600 miles for july...in much better shape now after 2 months or so of working,and seeing the results of all the work in an almost full bay of plants..three rows about 300 feet long now,2430 plants,and should be able to start taking clones from the 200 odd clones they bought,and the first batch of autos are about done...

at about week 4 in my home garden,need to get stakes in tomorrow night,gettin floppy in there already,should be another decent harvest,and all legal now....aside from the selling it part that is!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit:time to go hop in the shower...i'm saltier than yer mom's balls thigh deep in the ocean!
and i should try and tackle some chores...but probably not till tomorrow...assuming i don't sleep for 12 hours tonight...i'm pretty worn out by friday these days...120 miles a week on the bike plus a full time job plus the summer heat means i'm pasting myself back together each night with a witches brew of salves and voodoo and never managing to get to bed on time so by friday i'm ready for a star wars style bacta tank:bigeye:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
5EAC3259-EBB8-4EAE-916B-AA66A6D83BFF.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts