What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Well I finally moved into a nice 4200sqft house with pool on 4 acres in the middle of the woods. 👍🏻 Bad news is, I dislocated my bicep tendon at the elbow and now have to have surgery on Thursday to reattach it. 😢 Gonna be in a hard cast for 6 weeks. It’s my dominate arm too so that extra sux. Been having the wife go to work with me to help with the plants. These next 6 weeks are gonna suck for sure.

Hey Star, you got any tips for being an arm down???

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I finally moved into a nice 4200sqft house with pool on 4 acres in the middle of the woods. 👍🏻 Bad news is, I dislocated my bicep tendon at the elbow and now have to have surgery on Thursday to reattach it. 😢 Gonna be in a hard cast for 6 weeks. It’s my dominate arm too so that extra sux. Been having the wife go to work with me to help with the plants. These next 6 weeks are gonna suck for sure.

Hey Star, you got any tips for being an arm down???
Wow … And I was wondering where you been now I know you were injured that really sucks !! and yes I have a lot of experience being an arm down type of guy (fortunately it was my left arm and I’m a righty dude) I’m glad you have your wife to help you a bit …I bet you the six weeks will go by quicker than you think .. I wonder how long the actual healing will take after that ? in my case it was completely and totally paralyzed for the better part of a year and then took another year to come back to life… fundamentally changed me
ppl really like it but I haven’t seen too many strains that’s as exotic as MAC1.… the Trop Cherry is more exotic than mac1 imo
The ice cream cake rooted right away , but for some reason the Tropicana Cherry was stubborn , but there was one survivor & I’m nursing her into fruition right now hope she becomes a mother plant…I’m still running that Mac for the same reasons as you just stated ..I really wish you well & your new place sounds incredible…much love dude

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to work this morning...didn't get the trimming finished but i did get most of it done...and the grow rooms cleaned up...so a day off that wasn't really a day off aside from sleeping in...and i did get the tire puncture on the el continente fixed so my work bike is back in action...took a different route to work monday,there's a frontage road on either side of the interstate...it sucked,bumpy and way more traffic...don't think i'll be using that route again...also there was a tarantula on the side of the road so far too creepy!
forgot my helmet at work monday...had to stop at the bike shop and get a new one...maybe a bit silly but then again i'm already dumb enough,don't need another concussion...plus this one is ventilated better...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoker: already hump day...the extra day off sure shortened the week...except for having to work on saturday for a couple of hours...but that's a bike ride with some plant watering...and we finally have water in the grow bay so no more carrying buckets of nutes 500 feet

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And I’m wondering what’s VP gonna do with 4200 square foot??? 🏠… Sounds like a dream & All the living space you’ll ever need …

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Evening peeps been having some beautiful weather here. Sold a zip today and dude gave me some quahogs seeing I haven't been able to get out..made a nice chowder it's like almost 10 pm here but it's really hitting the spot right now...
I can’t get a good seafood around here too far inland

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:
mornin campers... good thing i don't have to clock in at work...gonna be a bit late today...you should see the outdoor pen they built for the world's most spoiled puppy at work...pretty crazy seeing as how it took until now to get the grow bay set up in such a way as to not be a knee killer for me...or rather it will be soon...finally got the well water system flushed out and there's a 2000 gallon tank full now so at least no more lugging buckets of nutes...and should have the drip lines set up soon...so much easier soon...except the worlds most retarded software,biotracker...

Akss

Finally used my seedsman bucks from the pic of the month win a while ago.

Attachments

• IMG_20220630_094929620.jpg
    IMG_20220630_094929620.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 42

Akss

I had been waiting for seedsman to get them ace cbd1 in stock in the USA shop they shipped from Cali. I'll probably pop a few of those. The rest will go in the fridge with the rest of the collection lol shouldn't really be popping anything right now I'm down to just a small veg room maintaining mother's at the moment.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: another work week almost over...should be a three day weekend but i have to go down and water on monday...back to being hot,maybe it's just the soul crushing 22% rH...so muggy!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im very fortunate that Cookie & I can keep each others companionship 24 seven (more , or less …I’ve never gone for very long and since the entire village home is secured by electric fence I just leave her outside when I’m going shopping or whatnot & she waits for me faithfully on the front porch…