What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cookie had a veterinary appointment yesterday checking to see that her levels of lymes disease (which she contracted last year ) are OK And not spiking .. She gets excitable and she puked in the waiting room before the vet came in ..oops ..Poor girl they jabbed her full of needles
8A300BCA-23E8-4392-B37A-002088BCAAD3.jpeg
4E976008-4D1B-4213-AF67-4233B81C2C58.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really 😞 but sounds like you’re getting attached to the survivor ..does he/she have a name?
Jane...it was mary and jane...yeah,she's full of puppy power,energetic and personable,she always comes to great me in the morning,little tail a waggin'...so plenty of puppy breaks during the day...4 of the management team including me are splitting the cost,so not too bad so far

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...it's friday again!!:whee: also pay day,but that just magically appears in my account...lots of trimming to deal with this weekend...and harvest and reset in the flower room,so a busy weekend...and it rained again last night...so another at least moist ride to work today...i will be over 110 miles by the time i get there...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Careful man, don't spend it all in one place! :joint:
Lol 110 miles, you got a rocket pushing you or something?
i wish...i think i had a bit of a tailwind yesterday,unfortunately a rare event...one section of the ride is cursed,always seems to be windy...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:another work week done...and it's payday!
112 miles of riding so far this week...set a new personal record for the ride,1:12 door to door,17.8 mph average speed...
broke my phone screen again the other day,they wanted 130 bucks for a new one,the phone cost 150...but one of the guys from work gave me his same model phone so i have an appointment tomorrow to swap the glass:dance013:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers..off to get my phone screen replaced in a bit,then grocery shopping,then back home for friggin trimming...chopped the last 4 plants last night,so cleanup and reset tomorrow...raining again...monsoon coming on early and strong so far...forecast highs in the 80's next week!