What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm gone most of the day and tired when i get home,and don't need a non-housebroken pup who chews...she is awful cute though..probably wouldn't take long to train her but i barely have time to deal with myself much less a pup

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That Sprocket looks like the tattoo on my back
E09D7CB4-D3F5-4F4B-9E0E-74274FCCDF86.jpeg
7FC14C05-F74F-4EC5-BE80-2FB9DBDF0EF5.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm gone most of the day and tired when i get home,and don't need a non-housebroken pup who chews...she is awful cute though..probably wouldn't take long to train her but i barely have time to deal with myself much less a pup
Understandable ...You wouldn’t be there for her right now with you working

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
one is a bad dark star tattoo,the other is titanium!:D
Actually the meaning behind the tattoo is that it’s “supposed” to be a “☀️ “ symbol , and then my son’s initials are in the middle of that ...The guy didn’t actually do a very good job looks more like a buzz saw for crying out loud I got it about 2O years ago ...The initials are reversed because the pictures a reflection in the mirror

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Understandable ...You wouldn’t be there for her right now with you working
she doesn't mind being in her kennel,but still sad she's alone all night...she does get plenty of attention during the day...i have the needle sharp puppy teeth bites to prove it! we were playing scary monster the other day,pretty cute,and she's still young enough it only takes a few minutes to tire her out...also pretty funny to think i probably make fifty bucks a day messing with the pup

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually the meaning behind the tattoo is that it’s “supposed” to be a “☀️ “ symbol , and then my son’s initials are in the middle of that ...The guy didn’t actually do a very good job looks more like a buzz saw for crying out loud I got it about 2O years ago ...The initials are reversed because the pictures a reflection in the mirror
i was just giving you shit as usual...
oh yeah,on a related note,some people from the dead are selling an organic living soil type deal made from bio-char coco...sending 2 pallets so i think we'll end up with the plants i bought down in big smart pots,it should be interesting at least...i'm still working hard on getting them to let me do craft organics on at least a small scale...like 100-200 plants....test the market out for higher end...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: it's fri-yeah! another work week done...and another weekend of trimming ahead of me...fun times...back to the bloody water tank today,gonna need to figure out how to get the inside cleaned out,probably be using the power washer today after spending all day draining 2000 gallons of water yesterday...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🚲 off to the salt mine...tgif! lol...another work week almost done....and another 100+ mile week of riding...next week i will try a new route,it has a nice wide shoulder to ride on,plus a bit more scenery along the way like trees and whatnot...also no annoying little hills...

Drumskinz

Well I finally moved into a nice 4200sqft house with pool on 4 acres in the middle of the woods. 👍🏻 Bad news is, I dislocated my bicep tendon at the elbow and now have to have surgery on Thursday to reattach it. 😢 Gonna be in a hard cast for 6 weeks. It’s my dominate arm too so that extra sux. Been having the wife go to work with me to help with the plants. These next 6 weeks are gonna suck for sure.

Hey Star, you got any tips for being an arm down???
I hope surgery went well VP…the stuff they can do nowadays is simply amazing…you’ll be back to slinging
yourself around sooner than you think

Drumskinz

Was in NH a couple weeks ago and brought back some lobster…Northland Lobster in Conway NH wanted $12.99lb. for 1lb. chicks and $13.99lb. for 1.25lb. chicks…WOW!!!! So I remembered a place my late dad went to in Cornish, Maine called Bay Haven Lobster Pound…gave them a jingle and both the 1lb. and 1.25lb. chicks were going for $7.99lb…so I brought back 10 of them 1.25lb. chicks…they were awesome…sadly it was probably the last time I make a trip to New Hampshire now that mom and dad are both gone…I still remember lobster prices just before COVID hit was like $3.99 lb. Up there

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: another work week done...i like casual fridays,pretty much just salary people around,and generally not too much to actually do...can't wait to sleep the frack in tomorrow...went a different way this morning,a couple miles longer but pretty much flat the whole way and a nice wide shoulder...more to look at too,right through farmland so plenty of green...

hope the surgery went well vp,no one should be without their good mastubatin' hand!:D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:canabis: some work news...i had bought some samples of weed down to work,and as a result they want me to put together a proposal to do a small run of craft organic weed! just like 100-200 plants but it could change things up quite a bit in the future...might even be able to get myself half a grow bay...

also it just rained like heck for 20 minutes!

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:canabis: some work news...i had bought some samples of weed down to work,and as a result they want me to put together a proposal to do a small run of craft organic weed! just like 100-200 plants but it could change things up quite a bit in the future...might even be able to get myself half a grow bay...

also it just rained like heck for 20 minutes!
And BAMM!!!! Just like that, you turned it into a J O B.
JW is probably rolling over in his ern.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...as planned,i slept in like i work for a living 5 days a week...gotta decide if i'm going to go do laundry today,and get most of my grocery shopping done then spend the evening pre-trimming bud so i can power through manicure tomorrow or just shop today and trim,deal with garden chores and do laundry tomorrow...either way,as usual, a busy weekend...

Latest posts

Latest posts