What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:evening campers...yup,it was a wet ride this morning...left a bit late so i had to hammer to get there,i don't know why since i don't have to clock in...and of course there was wind...but i briefly got into the suck zone behind a truck and got a free push plus a windbreak for a bit

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:cry: so the little black pup didn't make it...
but the other one is doing good,loads of personality,makes for lots of puppy play time to break up the day...adapting to the kennel well...has some sharp ass puppy teeth,fierce!
IMG_20220620_143822651.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...rain...hump day...
yup,another nice cool morning ride...hopefully not as much wind today for the last half of the ride...and hopefully the grow bay didn't get flooded again...flooded may be too strong a word,just a bit of standing water really...funny story,plants love rain and sunlight,who knew?:)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:badday: that was an interesting day...i was out in the grow bay doing up-pots and it started raining like heck...got totally soaked...luckily i was prepared and had dry clothes...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice! sent a message to an anodizing company and i can get my seatpost and the brake levers done in a purple to blue fade to match the cranks,water bottle,and handlebars,and probably end up getting the stem done as well once i decide what length and rise to get...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...looks like no rain overnight,it was a good one yesterday,got around a half inch in a short amount of time,up to a staggering 2 inches for the year here! no ride to work this morning,hauling some plants down to the farm...i've been having to clone stuff and ditch the veg plants to keep everything alive until it can be flowered,but no reason to toss the plants when we can run them outdoors at work...should have some big ass plants by the time they can be harvested...still debating on whether to ride home this afternoon or catch a ride...probably go ahead and ride,no time pressure in the afternoon,been having to hammer to get to work in the morning so i've been pretty sore...but if i ride today,and tomorrow morning then i should get a solid 120 miles this week...