What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:have i ever mentioned it gets hot here in the summer? the boss's truck thermometer said it was 109 at the salt mine...cooler in town,only 102...
garden day at home...got home kinda late today so it's eating up all my off time basically...just time to eat then about bed time...no ride tomorrow

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Didn't realise it got that hot over there? You need to grow some big old sativa's in that heat. Cudos for riding to, and working in that heat. I spent 20 years working in a hot glasshouse. Not for the fainthearted.

The salt mine is indoor though; climate controlled? Have you decided what varieties you will grow?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Didn't realise it got that hot over there? You need to grow some big old sativa's in that heat. Cudos for riding to, and working in that heat. I spent 20 years working in a hot glasshouse. Not for the fainthearted.

The salt mine is indoor though; climate controlled? Have you decided what varieties you will grow?
except for the offices no,it's hot as ass everywhere...everything is still very much in construction mode...the three grow bays are foamed and painted now,wall sheets up,now they start building the internal walls and finishing off the duct work for the ac/dehuey system...it's still 3 months at least until we're functional...hopefully they can push approval for the veg room through quickly so we can at least get mothers going and start cloning

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20220614_072334661_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220614_074819544_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220614_100237801.jpg
IMG_20220615_164453295.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...might actually rain this week...pretty shocking as it's been approximately 11,000 years since the last rain...it's gonna piss the sandworms off for sure

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:( sad news...the little black pup has parvo so pretty much 50/50 on whether or not she'll live...
(y) on the good side,it's raining all around town and more chances for rain over the next few days...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...it's friday!!:whee: one more day of work then 2 days of work at home instead! rain chances every day for the next week...i saw a weather report that the salt mine got as much as an inch last night,hopefully no damage there...i think we'll be glad i finally got them to put up some shade cloth...lots to do tomorrow....after i sleep in like a slug and stay up late tonight...like maybe as late as 10:30! scandalous!

gizmo666

hope your enjoying your new job uncle
was that lizard sunbathing or road kill lol
good to see Grogu still joining you on your adventures
well done for saving those two pups hope they can both fight back to health says a lot about you:tiphat:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hope your enjoying your new job uncle
was that lizard sunbathing or road kill lol
good to see Grogu still joining you on your adventures
well done for saving those two pups hope they can both fight back to health says a lot about you:tiphat:
lizard was sunning..early morning

i'm not sure who's paying for the pups,the little black one mary is doing better today,still at the doggie hospital,but eating and drinking again and active and alert,so a good sign but not out of the woods yet