What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Stardawg x Sunshine #4, pretty stinky stuff:)
IMG_20210608_065909.jpg
IMG_20210608_065931.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: alrighty...LL all paid up,morning chores dealt with....almost forgot i'm out of veg nutes...and the overpriced bio-goo...need more orca and fishsh!t...best check my supply of pest control products too...and double check what groceries i might need...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a couple of pics from todays errand ride...found the wizard hat along the way...and some pecan trees for Bud Green ....and a complete shimano 12 speed drivetrain...only took 6 weeks to find all the bits and bobs

IMG_20210608_130044133.jpg
IMG_20210608_130047983.jpg
IMG_20210607_184157830.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:plant grow:alrighty....got 32 plants out of cups and into #1 pots,more than enough to fill half the main room...and looks like i'm getting roots on plenty of tropicana cherry to do a mono run of that in the led room...indeed i have an excess of plants for right now,but only 3 more months of summer,then i can start firing up the tents again...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Another hot and humid day today. At least till the rain showed up
Heard the thunder coming so just barely got the tools out of the rain. As soon as it started sprinkling I pack up the tools. Just before the down pour.

Jumped in the truck and headed home. And least than a thousand feet from the job sight it was bright and sunny and dry . WTF. It didn't even rain there or all the way home. So I only got a ten hour day in.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another hot and humid day today. At least till the rain showed up
Heard the thunder coming so just barely got the tools out of the rain. As soon as it started sprinkling I pack up the tools. Just before the down pour.

Jumped in the truck and headed home. And least than a thousand feet from the job sight it was bright and sunny and dry . WTF. It didn't even rain there or all the way home. So I only got a ten hour day in.

it's good to have time for your vajayjay care:D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...as usual,too many chores to deal with in a day,a big stack of pots to wash,tents that need to be cleaned out,hash to press to make rosin,errands to run,bike maintenance that needs to be done...and of course,trimming to deal with...

almost done with coffee though...then off to chore-ville...