What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No if you can't ride your bike don't bother. I can't have that guilt from the carbon you would be putting into the air.

I am going to start some carbon offset plants just thinking about it. I think I will have to do some platinum cookies.

doesn't use jet fuel,it runs on greta thunbergs tears

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gotta keep the standards high in this thread...i'll give you guys something to shoot for....#growgoals

shot in jw blurry mode!:tongue:

IMG_20210610_195126312.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tongue: i know,you guys are probably too intimidated by the serious dank i posted...one day i may share my secrets:bigeye:

#hardmode #allbud

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers....yup,that shizz is tight like a tiger 🐅
there's a couple of slightly larger buds...

IMG_20210608_194349350.jpg

speaking of buds...last of the trimming on one crop to deal with today,then on to the gmo...then 2ish more weeks before the next chop...

and should be over 100 again today:headbange

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:a glorious day for a bike ride...somewhere,but not here...it was just plain ass fucking hot out today...but it's the dry heat! but so is sticking your head in an oven...the downtown splash pad was open...took like 3 blocks and i was dry again...except for the sweat...

Akss

That hard mode all bud video gave me a good laugh when i first seen it. When i seen your hard mode i said yeah right i bet there was some big ass rozay missels up top...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My original HK jsut landed safely...After a good inspection, I don't see any issues. I got her treated and in iso..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...trimming and dealing with the garden today....might hit 105 today so i'm mostly trying to not go outside...

Akss

Nice napping weather so who was i to argue:kitty: about 65 at the moment.. i dont know whether to go with some hot or ice coffee...:)

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Only 103°? Hehehe. Cool here on the coast in Boston. Pretty high. Working up motivation to schedule a shift at the homeless shelter kitchen. Watching Grand Prix in Detroit . Might make a roast beef sandwich

Latest posts

Latest posts