What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper: it never seems to end...i'm so close to things being easier...like 4 days of trim work...a couple more days in the garden cleaning up,getting the plants ready for the main room...another roof day dealing with coolers...a couple days working on the front yard...then summer mode....

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a lady & I pay her two hundred dollars a pound when needed ... she’s real good manicure master and I can do this :kitty:

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Morning fellas, pretty gloomy day here, but it looks like the snow has melted a bit. Thanks for the cacti pics though, I'm feeling hotter already!
I watered the veg area and fed the flowering girls yesterday. A few odds and ends to deal with today, but not too much. I honestly wish I had more to do, so I don't have as much down time. I guess I'd better take it nice slow with this coffee:)
Looks like a nice jar of killer buds, Akss:jump:. AK is such great smoke and breeding stock. I really liked the phenos I got back in the day, and was thinking about getting another pack. I have to filter through a bunch of other stuff right now, but she's still on the short list of "must haves".

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
image_2039505.jpg
my god! how old is this book? More anti-medicine crap from a buch of ignorant wankers.

It’s reprinted in Mel Franks book , but Originally from the days of reefer madness circa 1936
Click image for larger version  Name:	859E75F8-25FE-4E75-BC3A-3E2255317B44.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	153.6 KB ID:	17839800

Akss

Looks like a nice jar of killer buds, Akss:jump:. AK is such great smoke and breeding stock. I really liked the phenos I got back in the day, and was thinking about getting another pack. I have to filter through a bunch of other stuff right now, but she's still on the short list of "must haves".[/QUOTE]
Yeah that was just a couple small clones i grew on the outside of one of my rooms for headstash. Shes not for everyone but i enjoy her thoroughly she definitely brightens my day...youv all seen it before but here is a old pic at 56 days one week flush. I usually take her at 9.

Attachments

• photo409604.jpg
    photo409604.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 7
  • photo409605.jpg
    photo409605.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 8

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Damn, she looks like a beast, too! :)

We used to get stoned and watch Reefer Madness, that shit's hilarious. Another prime example of why one shouldn't blindly trust whatever the government says.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:afternoon campers...late start today....got 20 or so up-pots to deal with today,and cleaning in the workshop...and trimming...tomorrow i get the coolers finished off...sorta happy i don't already have them going,but i was still using hids last year...hard to believe i started with leds just 2 years ago and now have like 16 of them...heck,i have 3 sitting idle now...although it occurred to me just now i could use them in the early veg room so there's something else to do today...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alrighty...done with the up-potting in the 5x5 tent...it's full! i will have 48 plants total in the main flower room...gonna be a bit more aggressive about pruning and stripping the lowers so the plants are as compact as possible...

IMG_20210423_151113754.jpg

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ordered a copy of that book from hightimes in 1978 and grew my first plants ever.
Wish I had all the bag seed I tossed before I knew anything ...ha ha
It was one of my very first grow books way back that’s why I bought a new copy, it’s actually really really good :)...