What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:that was gnarly...almost bought to a halt by the headwind on the way to the shop.and getting blown all over the place...everything taste like flint from all the dust in the air...the way home was a hoot,nothing like 30+ mph tailwinds...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20210316_132615797.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
another 13 plants chopped,two tents reset after cleaning,on to the last of the pre-trimming...trying a little unc-speriment in the 3x3
IMG_20210316_154518217.jpg

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Maybe we can all chip in for a gopro for you to wear so we can get a simulation.Fifteen degrees here when I woke up this morning.
closest I could muster is a 2nd hand Pelotan,and turn up the heat.The cutlass convertible sill tucked away in storage.... .come on spring!

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last week, the Russian nuclear energy agency, Rosatom, releaseda 30-minute, formerly secret documentary video about the world’s largest hydrogen bomb detonation. The explosive force of the device — nicknamed Tsar Bomba, or the Tsar’s bomb, and set off on Oct. 30, 1961 — was 50 megatons, or the equivalent of 50 million tons of conventional explosive. That made it 3,333 times as destructive as the weapon used on Hiroshima, Japan, and also far more powerful than the 15 megaton weapon set off by the United States in 1954 in its largest hydrogen bomb blast.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

if you didn't already guess,trimming today...first step done...all the fan leaves cut off,and any leaves i could see the base of...now the fiddly part...so far so good,been able to keep everything at the proper moisture levels,should be able to take out say a qp at a time and allow it to dry out a bit while trimming,but still keeping it in the zone...by the time i get finished it should be stable and curing properly....shooting for friday...

first a quick wallyworld run...not so windy today...yesterday was gnarly,almost getting stopped dead in my tracks by the gust,pushed all over the place by the wind...then the trip home...zooooom! effortless...got a 3rd overall on a strava segment on a 40lb bike...nothing like a 25mph tailwind!

Latest posts

Latest posts