What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hows the modering interface for you. Did it change a lot?

Is anyone else having issues with LED in flower?. I've noticed plants under the diablo are not happy. Looks like they need cal/mg. Turning yellow vs plants under the CMH. I spoke to some on IG and was told LED uses a lot more Cal/mg than under other lights. I foliar feed the 4 plants under the diablo. I do remember having the same issue in veg using the HLG 320 led. I took it out of veg and put it in my flower room next to the diablo. I guess I'll need to feed Cal/mg now. I've never needed to use it under CMH.

Yes the hlgs will cause your plants to eat a little more.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hey Hammer I am battling the same thing with the Mars LED I'm testing. Leaves yellowing and showing Mg. I have it dimmed down all the way. Plants really struggle. And these were started under a 1k.

One of my biggest problem is low humidity. When I can keep it up to normal levels they look better but not easy in winter.

Still on the fence about this thing.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

lester....1/2 teaspoon of epsom salt and bumped my veg nutes up 20%...and hang the led high in veg...

trimming....that will be all...except garden chores,aside from that,i'm hoping to get everything pre-trimmed today...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes the hlgs will cause your plants to eat a little more.

I'm still running a mixed spectrum CMH/LED so I'm not sure I should increase my EC for everything. I guess I could try 1.5ec and see if there are any issues. Even at 1.3ec, some plants get a slight tip burn and I need to back it off to 1.1. Mixing up a batch specifically for LED isn't gonna happen.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

lester....1/2 teaspoon of epsom salt and bumped my veg nutes up 20%...and hang the led high in veg...

trimming....that will be all...except garden chores,aside from that,i'm hoping to get everything pre-trimmed today...

When you start to detect the terps from Vin#45 try your best and post what you think.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's her aroma that is unique. She never losses that smell, I just opened a 90 day cured jar. I never do that. Has just as strong an aroma today as it did when Jared. . I cant relate her aroma to anything other than sour, Ginger, astringent, sweet, Vinegar.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i put it right in front so it's easier to get pics...

ugh...trim jail...i don't even think i'm halfway through the big tote....and just pretrimming...and i have 2 tents to harvest tomorrow...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:time for lunch then time to play garden for a while...got a couple trays of clones to stick,and rooted clones to get in cups...gonna be a trimmy week...gonna take me until the next round is dry to finish trimming this one...but i guess the good thing is at least a few weeks off from trimming until the next batch is done...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
EBE530F3-E0DA-4F99-ABB3-D4A36AC65265.jpeg
Microbes found in the goat gut microbiome could help humans convert plant material into valuable, eco-friendly commodities . The Green Secrets of Goat Poop – Smarter Materials, Better Medicines, and Sustainable Biofuels
https://scitechdaily.com/the-green-...ls-better-medicines-and-sustainable-biofuels/

Attachments

• EBE530F3-E0DA-4F99-ABB3-D4A36AC65265.jpeg
    EBE530F3-E0DA-4F99-ABB3-D4A36AC65265.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 7

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: done in the garden for now...2 trays of cuttings in rr,got some rooted clones into cups,did a bit of up-potting and watered veg...guess more trimming...

pretty good bubble run last week,about 75 grams of 73au and almost an ounce of 160au

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that's a day....calling it...and daylight savings time,suck it!🍆

gonna take a bit to get used to the time change....which is dumb

chem-tini
DSC08430.JPG

Akss

What she at now? I just finally turned on signatures on the new site here so i can see yours and others links to threads now..

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Morning, fellas. Great yields on the hash Unc! I also have been getting some Mg issues here and there. Seems to be strain specific in the beginning. Those are probably the canaries in the coal mine. I'll try the Epsom salts. Are you using it for every watering, or just supplemental?
Back to the coffee and trimming. Almost through the 12 that all finished at once. I'm going to take the down time to pop a few seeds- 3 Tropic Driver and 3 Cheese and Sour. There was an obviously immature, white, triangular shaped seed in the pack of C&S:( that's bullshit AV3, tighten the screws!
IMG_20210315_073438.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

yup,dumblight stupid savings time messed me up,it made me forget to reset the bedroom clock,not the weed!:)
anyway,errands to run so a quick 9 miles to do that...just want to get the rest of the harvest pre-trimmed today,should put me in a good spot in the sweat and burp cycle,so far i'm doing good keeping it from drying out too fast,by the time all this is trimmed it should be just about perfect...
yup,that was a good hash run,and i should have enough for a batch of single strain rozay next...
IMG_20210315_111958917.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts