What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just read about these new bike tires...nickle-titanium alloy...
p5pb20295489.jpg

Akss

Idk if it was the new weed i smoked earlier or i just finally came crashing down but there was no stopping it. Just woke up from nappy. Time to get the juices flowing again
IMG_20210317_145119955.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bigeye: doing an excellent job of avoiding trimming so far today!

but on a serious note,mars might send me a light,hoping i can buy another one at the same time,the new version of the fc4800,i was gonna get a couple HLG600 rspec from joe,but this would save $$$ since it would basically be 50% off...i need to get in and rehang the sp250's and plug the holes in the drywall since dust keeps falling on the plants...

time to get ready to go...quick trip,lunch,then trimming...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wish we could get a green backdrop back for the site ..
please for my old man eyes ! Good grief:whee:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well shit, I see WT has made her way to commercial clone sellers. That didn't take long. Prices are not listed it says coming soon. All this does is make a cut a lot less desirable. What a shame.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had to make a new hanger set for the Diablo. I couldn't raise it up anymore with the 1st set I made. I could only get 7' it had 2' of space between the eye hooks and the rope ratchet. I made it with no space to unhook it. I'll have to cut it off if I ever need to. I have a bit over 3' between the plants and the light. It looks odd being up higher than my CMH lights. I can run it on full power now. ..

I've been puffing on Vin#22 for a few days now. She has that Haze influence in the terps. I can taste it. This plant was taken at 65 days. I'm gonna do the next at 80 days. I think that will make the terps even more pronounced. I really like her.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit: done for the day...got through a half lb anyway...still can't tell if i will hit my goal for this round...but i think there's a good chance it will be over 2lbs total...maybe even a gram per watt which would be 1100 grams...:canabis:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

welp,another day,another bunch of trimming to deal with...and garden chores today...and harvesting the sundae driver x banana og bx...and i need to spend some time working on the front yard...busy few days coming up...got a feeling i will still be trimming this weekend...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I saw the WT show up on a few IG pages around the same time you sourced her, Hammer. Wonder if someone let it out and they were not supposed to or did bleaf cash out and sell it? Makes one wonder?

Latest posts

Latest posts