What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They thought I was a hydro grower lol.. Hydro uses 3-4ec. Soil/Soilless IS 1.3-1.5 max. I have both cal/mg and Epsom. How much Epsom are you using. Id rather use Epsom. I thought about sprinkling in a small amount then mixing it up before up potting.

1/2 teaspoon/gallon

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:shucks: these grower legos suck....doesn't look like a landspeeder to me...

IMG_20210313_163025804.jpg

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
1 tsp maxi-bloom & .75 tsp cal-mag per gallon gets my EC to 1.6. that is the max EC i feed and that is not every watering. my tip burn is not from overfeeding but rather not having quite the correct ratios of everything in the maxi-bloom.

testing posting pics from an album, a ways to go on these but over the 1/2 way point for sure. something about them excites me - not the usual flavor of the month!. and i am betting with the stretch on these, the long flower time would be washed out by not having to veg them long.....like right from rooted clone.

fuck it...................that didnt work - it didn't display all my albums to choose from

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
[No message]

Attachments

• photo2028111.jpg
    photo2028111.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 5
  • photo2028110.jpg
    photo2028110.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 8
  • photo2028112.jpg
    photo2028112.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 5
  • photo2028113.jpg
    photo2028113.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 7

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
mine do not upload full size

tomorrow we will go out of town for a bike ride down a riverwalk..............the wife is doing great riding again so hoping we get to do that more often. i bit too far from the grands or we would hsul them along

Akss

Unreg on mobile if you tap on the paper clip thing above this posting box then upload your attachment it gives you the choice of what size you want to post pic. Its the only way i have found that gives you the option of pic size. I haven't tried posting from album yet.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how are you posting yours then hammer? guessing uploading a file from a pc. let me try that before I knock off....back to the pc I go

Yes, just using the upload attachment. I can upload to my albums I can't post pics from my album. I should say only 11 albums are there to pick from.

Don't forget to move your clocks forward ..

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Personally I have not posted much since the upgrade.....too slow for me and I just don’t have the patience waiting on pages to refresh. I was hoping it would get better but starting to lose faith. I have yet to try on a pc....just mobile so far.

im useing a pc ,it still kinda a pain in the ass.