What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20210311_173524686.jpg

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Hey fellas, another day above freezing here... and it's OrgAeroWoMan's birthday! Pulling out all the stops for her special day:) The house is clean, dishes and laundry done, breakfast and coffee waiting for her to wake up, lol! I'll probably make her a nice dinner with a bottle of wine.

Nice bike indeed! Not only is it probably double the price of our car, it is infinitely more reliable, lol!
Nice color on that 160 too, you must've had some huge resin heads! I find most of my "gold" in the 90-73. I've actually got to whiz up a batch myself. Do you microplane to dry?

It seems I have a bunch all finishing up at once, I'll try to take one down every day to space them back out as much as I can. Maybe I can put in some longer flowerers too. I guess it doesn't really matter, filling spots as they empty... Just a bunch of work at once, with a periodic lull that fucks up my clone timing.

here's a Flashfire B coming down now:
1615557257793737978852.jpg
1615557329692730988496.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when i looked at it under the microscope it definitely had some big gland heads...lots of stalks too...the 73au is much cleaner looking...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

a bunch of the usual today,garden day,and i have to hang the new scorpion,wash a stack of pots,and possibly i will need to get the rozay binned up to start the sweat and burp cycle...tomorrow i might be meeting the frame builder who i may be ordering a custom frame from...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
last nights bubble run,and there's another patty in the freezer...
IMG_20210312_133123599.jpg

and the sundae rozay batch,first pic 73au bag,second with the 160au
IMG_20210312_134858812.jpg
IMG_20210312_134915599.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jealous of the hash balls. New light looks interesting.

it's a lot of light,only running it at 60%...next free cooling season i will use it to flower...

nice to have space in the freezer now that most of the trim has been made into hash

Latest posts

Latest posts