What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone have any ideas why some of my cuts are growing like there is reveg?. These cuts were taken from veg plants. The only thing that's new is the Dark Energy and I'm using Agsil 16h silica. I'm only seeing this on some of the plants. It's not a big deal they all grow out of this. I'm stumped why it's Very odd. I also noticed my veg nutrients PH is not dropping overnight. It use to drop to 4.5 every day. I had to use PH up to get back to 6.5. Could the Silica be a PH buffer ?.

Akss

depositphotos_8033172-stock-illustration-cartoon-teen-relaxing-on-the.jpg
i dont seem to be getting much done today...

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
When I hit the Like button on my own post, I get an "Error saving like"
Reason: "
  • "You cannot Like your own posts."
Thats not true. I simply love all my posts :rtfo:

Sometimes I dislike others posts. But thats something completely different:good:

P :woohoo:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone have any ideas why some of my cuts are growing like there is reveg?. These cuts were taken from veg plants. The only thing that's new is the Dark Energy and I'm using Agsil 16h silica. I'm only seeing this on some of the plants. It's not a big deal they all grow out of this. I'm stumped why it's Very odd. I also noticed my veg nutrients PH is not dropping overnight. It use to drop to 4.5 every day. I had to use PH up to get back to 6.5. Could the Silica be a PH buffer ?.

yes,it's potassium silicate,which is alkaline...i had peanut butter breath go weird on me,went to 1 and 3 finger leaves...in flower it snaps right back...and i have one that's been vegging and is fine again...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trimmed up a wet bud of Vin#22. This pheno has the most Sativa structure I've found. Very nice. Done at 65 days
DSCN0394.JPG