What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
[No message]

Attachments

• photo2026343.jpg
    photo2026343.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 6
  • photo2026342.jpg
    photo2026342.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 6

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah it was alaska fish fertilizer which is fish emulsion.
I've also heard kelp can cause a fail for heavy metals. Since kelp grows so fast it takes up what ever is available.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah it was alaska fish fertilizer which is fish emulsion.
I've also heard kelp can cause a fail for heavy metals. Since kelp grows so fast it takes up what ever is available.

probably partly my fault,i helped the owner of the restaurant dump an old washer and dryer overboard instead of dragging them to the dump:shucks:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
So I hate to bitch too much but a brand new site and it won’t even capitalize the first letter of a new sentence?
that first t should automatically be T.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Oh maybe it’s just me but I find that I can’t even look at the site , it literally hurts my eyes & my brain it’s such a shame.... Makes it hard to participate

I'm having issues too. I feel a bit of vertigo when I scroll the page and how the actual page moves over a background instead of the whole page scrolling. It's too bright. The site is slow, very slow! It looks kind of block like. I don't like the world map back ground that every thing floats over.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Hey fellas, still can't post pics... Do I have to delete my posted pics? There is no option for that. I have like 700+, I can edit all other albums except that one. That's the only one that can be exceeding any sort of limit, I would think.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Cool, thanks man! I think I can do pretty much everything else. Pics are at least 50% of what I do on here, lol!