What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Akss

I finally found my albums although not all the pics are there and in a different order also in my pic album if i click on a pic on the second and third page a different pic comes up oh well ill live i guess lol

​​​​​

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I hoped it would be remotely similar, nope. I seriously have no clue what I'm doing anymore. I have most of my pics, but can't post any. Can't find this thread half the time, or anything else for that matter.

I vote for a downgrade, with even less features than the original! Like that cell phone with four buttons for old people. :biglaugh:

Akss

Im trying to like it but it doesnt seem to user friendly at the moment.

Attachments

• photo2025564.jpg
    photo2025564.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 7

gizmo666

I hope admin is listening to what's being said
Anyone heard from them
Feels like a great site has been destroyed

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Ok got the bulk of it figured out. Some really freaking annoying issues I hope will be fixed.

Colder than Dracula's cock ring outside today. Working on transplanting and garden chores. Next week into the 60's so I'm stoked for that.

Hopefully I'll find this thread again someday...until then have a great day everyone!

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Hey fellas, really cold here too! We were supposed to get hit with 6-12" of new snow starting last night, but luckily it hasn't started yet or has missed us. The cold doesn't really bother me, but the towering snow is a pain in the hindquarters. Getting low on food here, so we have to make a town run this morning, in case she lets loose.
I helped a buddy change his snow sled track yesterday, and have to put it back together today. He might be able to ride for another week or two, but at least he'll be set for next winter. It'd be cool to get the trail knocked back down as well. Lately it's been taking me 20-30 min to get around it, while in the summer it takes me 6-8!
Well, getting some coffee down the hatch, and looking for a good daytime smoke. :chin:

Akss

Morning peeps...wait let me check cough cough yep 11:40 still morning:coffee:. Bright sunny windy and cold today out there looks like a high of 33...