What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Akss

Hmmm only took me 3 years to figure out how to post just a single large pic on the old site.lol we will see how this goes...:bigeye:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Yep defantly gone take some getting used too, got to find a new way to see updates to threads i posted in.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My albums are as well. Some are missing. That's got me pretty upset. We should have got a heads up to download anything incase anything got lost. .

Its looks like I only 78 pics got saved out of at least 800 from various albums.

I'm a member on other Forums. This is wack. None of the others are this messed up. This should have been run on a test bed before it was integrated to make sure it worked.

Last edited:

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Hey fellas, long time no see! I usually hate "upgrades". But, seeing how I barely knew how to use the old format, this won't be much of a change.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
My albums are as well. Some are missing. That's got me pretty upset. We should have got a heads up to download anything incase anything got lost. .

Its looks like I only 78 pics got saved out of at least 800 from various albums.

I'm a member on other Forums. This is wack. None of the others are this messed up. This should have been run on a test bed before it was integrated to make sure it worked.

You're right Hammer, this is a total mess...I can't even find how to see my albums..Would you please tell me what to click on to find them...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You're right Hammer, this is a total mess...I can't even find how to see my albums..Would you please tell me what to click on to find them...

Its called Media. If you click on your account there are tabs find Media..

Id be a hell of a lot more upset had I not foreseen this happening and saving all of my pics. It def took me years to upload all of those albums here. Im sure as hell not re-uploading none that are gone.

Always save your pics and data to a drive-off line. I can't stress that enough.. I made a post in website support but I haven't got any help using that since skip left. .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
did they really reset rep to zero? i was only 120,000 points from a million dammit!

I don't know how to locate that. If I hover over the green bars its says 21?.

It's so easy to use the other forums software. I had no issues learning those. It was easy to find what I needed. It is disappointing to see how complicated they made this. I guess it is what it is.

I keep getting errors when making posts. "ERROR SAVING CONTENT"

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm sure theres a website support area where you can report problems...

There is. Its the same thread we always had. I made a post about my albums. I've used it in the past about not having access to the breeder's lab. I got no help for that. I even sent the new Webmaster a message. No response..

Since this is all new. Giving them some time to fix what they messed up is in order. I hope my data is not lost. I'm sure I'm not the only one that lost most of their pics.