What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i thought gerry died years ago,do you mean the bob weir band?:D
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
todays stuff

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's the current lb pricing where you are. I'm being told White Truffle is 4-5k$ lb in cali. I never seen pricing like that for 10 years or more.

Akss

Got the cherry meds and the super skunk done finish the akss x gorilla bubble tomorrow should go pretty quick...3 days no icmag huh thats gonna be weird... Lol

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
There seems to be a lot scrolling behind the area I can see. Don't know why a speech bubble says 2 but there's nothing to see when I click it. Yeah, a few things to work out. Where are the new toys? Man, 18 years of doing things one way is hard to change.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's not easy locating all my threads. I have to go searching 1 by 1. It will take some time to get used to it and figure out some shortcuts to be as quick as it was before.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Not to mention I thought I posted in the upgrade thread and my post is in uncles thread . where are the emojis?