What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
finally had some time to get some new and old parts swapped over to the ogre...bars,new tires,and a 12 speed drivetrain...took a long,frustrating amount of time to get the tire on the rims plus a couple of other delays...

just need to get the chain on and adjust the derailleur and get everything tuned in...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Vin#45 is a solid high quality good yielding plant. Even with 2 unhappy ladies there both still killers and will yield well. I love her terps. Vin#19 is also killer, def would be a keeper if not for the others. I did not back this pheno up. #20,#16.#45,#8 are all backed up this is plenty of keepers. I'm gonna have to narrow that down to 2 max. #45 will be 1. I'm leaning on #20 or 16 both are the same phenotype. #8 has the strongest Skunk/Diesel terps. #22 looks nice but not a strong terp profile she got some time to go. She is the only pheno looking different. All 18 packs are released.

Here is Vin#19. She looks like her mommy (a5hbx x FP).
View Image
View Image

This is vin#16. Very similar to #20.
View Image
View Image

Lost #2 .. Gonna hit this with (A5hbx x Fp) Fem pollen.
View Image

#8 sounds nice to me, my kinda terps:)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Always been a fan of O. D. green, looks nice man!

i used to hate the color,kinda like it now...it is a very old school army jeep kind of bike...not fast or glamorous but highly capable and can go anywhere,just not very well in some cases,but it still gets there...

not what you would call a fun bike to ride,way too heavy for that...but if you need to go somewhere and haul a bunch of stuff it can't be beat...rides better loaded really,built like a tank...load 20-30 lbs onto it and it turns into a sofa...

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Try these next time , I think you will like them .... Chikamasa B-500SRF Curved Scissors with Fluorine Coating ... View Image

I used the standard fiskers for a long time and thought they were the best. Then about a year ago i gave these a try and I’ll never go back to fiskers. I thought not having the spring would slow me down but these things are so fast they almost get away from you! I’m using the straight tips tho.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
finally had some time to get some new and old parts swapped over to the ogre...bars,new tires,and a 12 speed drivetrain...took a long,frustrating amount of time to get the tire on the rims plus a couple of other delays...

just need to get the chain on and adjust the derailleur and get everything tuned in...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

every one, well most of us knows that's your living room.... So what would you then call that, a live-in bike shop, a big mess, art?

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
My sons want me out of this place and into the mountains, inside of 2 years. Ive got to sell a bunch of stuff.

I put the yellow Canondale up for sale online this evening, and my phone immediately blew up with texts. there was over 200 views in 30 minutes and I was trying to talk to 7 people at the same time. It was like a frenzy. The first one over got to buy it. It was gone in several minutes. I rarely rode that bike.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Morning fellas, looks like another 3-4" of snow so far... and still coming down. It's 16 out, so it's all super light powder:)

It seems like whenever I get the trail knocked back down, it dumps. I might try putting some logs in our firewood sled and drag it around the path. That way Shadow can go. He's getting pretty stir crazy, and I don't blame him. It must suck up here, being a foot tall!

I released some Rove Beetles last night. I hope they lay the Fungus Gnats to waste. All of the seedlings are doing very well, despite the low to moderate infestation. They are just starting to get cloned and sorted. I believe all were regular seed, so I should be able to dump the lackluster males too. Pretty stoked about the Tropic Driver and Cheese n Sour, but the veg area is full, so they'll have to wait:/

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My sons want me out of this place and into the mountains, inside of 2 years. Ive got to sell a bunch of stuff.

I put the yellow Canondale up for sale online this evening, and my phone immediately blew up with texts. there was over 200 views in 30 minutes and I was trying to talk to 7 people at the same time. It was like a frenzy. The first one over got to buy it. It was gone in several minutes. I rarely rode that bike.

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didn't like the spring type snips at all. Still have a bunch I dont use.. My hands get soar faster using them. The handles on them made it hard to use. I tried the 500srf and didn't see any cost advantage. I couldn't justify the price getting more. I use 40mm snips from various makers there all def not made the same. Some are garbage, blades dull out the package.. All Fiskers have good sharp blades but the spring handles hurt so I couldn't use. I just noticed these newer Fiskers with the round bonsai style I like. For the price of 12$ there good snips. The handle fits well for my hands.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I have been using cutter bees for several years. They are super sharp and have nice points for getting into tight spots. I have actually been using them long enough that if I use different scissors to roll a joint I have cut myself a few times. Ouch.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 11

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
That is a pretty cool bike stand, sure helps to not have to work on the floor. My knees and back suck so once down there it's a bitch to get up. Dude.. the green makes that bike! I like the flat army green Jeepy look.

Hammerhead, what do you mix the GrowSafe at per gallon for preventative? Stuff can definitely burn when lights come on even when it's dried. That's spraying at the second level. I can't imagine going the full strength.

Winter Wonderland here! Big flakes falling all lazy like. Dog is jacked for a hike so off we go!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

yeah,having a work stand becomes necessary at a certain point...not that i ever had to pay that often,but shop service is expensive,and especially now with the whole covid deal there's no bopping down to the shop to have them drop everything and fix whatever i screwed up at home...

still,i spent like 1 1/2 hours on the floor struggling to get the stupid tires to go onto the rims...a good and bad thing...good because they set up tubeless with no shenanigans...bad because there was cursing involved,and my hands feel shredded today...

anywho...already got the filter i ordered...still waiting to even get a friggin shipping notice from mars...need that tent soonish...

just need to get the chain on the ogre today,and get the derailleur adjusted...it will either go quickly and smoothly or end up taking way too long and involve cussing again...12 speed systems are fussy to set up...

also garden chores again today,maybe some clones to get in cups,no major chores aside from that...

and of course,a wallyworld run...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is a pretty cool bike stand, sure helps to not have to work on the floor. My knees and back suck so once down there it's a bitch to get up. Dude.. the green makes that bike! I like the flat army green Jeepy look.

Hammerhead, what do you mix the GrowSafe at per gallon for preventative? Stuff can definitely burn when lights come on even when it's dried. That's spraying at the second level. I can't imagine going the full strength.

Winter Wonderland here! Big flakes falling all lazy like. Dog is jacked for a hike so off we go!
I use 2oz per gallon mixed with RO water. Ive used 2.5oz per g with no issues. Ive never used at a higher rate than these. Ive never had plant's burn after dry. Some still had wet spots left when lights are turned on all good.. Only time I had plants burn is when sprayed when lights left on in summer. I dont use anything else. The biggest issue is high heat.

RECOMMENDED SPRAYING TIME
Early am or pm. Do not spray during high temperatures (over 85°F).
Indoors: Make sure main lights are off.
Outdoors: For best results, spray when ambient temperature is below 80°F.

SPRAYING

1. Use a high-quality sprayer to achieve uniform fine mist. *No need to remix formula since separation does not occur.
  2. Make sure spraying provides complete leaf and stem coverage, especially the underside of the leaves.
  3. PREVENTATIVE PROTOCOL: Spray every 6-10 days from clone to harvest.
  4. MODERATE PROTOCOL: Two (2) spraying applications per week, with a 3-day gap in between for the first two (2) weeks. Then reduce to preventative protocol.
  5. SEVERE PROTOCOL: Three (3) spraying applications with a 3-day gap in between. Then reduce to preventative protocol.
Ready to use (RTU post dilution solution) should be consumed within 12 hrs. post preparation.
Recommended Spray Time: Early am or pm. Do not spray during high temperatures (above 85°F).
Indoors: Make sure main lights are off.
Outdoors: For best results, spray when ambient temperature is below 80°F.

Environment: Can be used indoors, outdoors or in greenhouses.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:about time to head out,gotta run those errands and get back in time to deal with the garden...going for a mellow fairly short ride in the morning...and at a half decent hour...should be reasonably nice out too...at least the forecast has a tailwind for the way home...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I use 2oz per gallon mixed with RO water. Ive used 2.5oz per g with no issues. Ive never used at a higher rate than these. Ive never had plant's burn after dry. Some still had wet spots left when lights are turned on all good.. Only time I had plants burn is when sprayed when lights left on in summer. I dont use anything else. The biggest issue is high heat.

So you only use one "product" for pests. Don't you worry about pest building up an immunity over time?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: time to make the donuts...actually got warm out...i got fooled by the weather site i look at,must be off line since they haven't updated the temp data in 2 days...i was waaaaaay overdressed when i left the house...should probably mix up extra nutes today since it's warming up again...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So you only use one "product" for pests. Don't you worry about pest building up an immunity over time?
Nope, As soon as I see any issues ill let ya know :D. Growsafe is well tested on cannabis grown in Israel. That's where it was developed. Ive been using it for awhile. it works great for me.

I do still use my sulfur burner in veg all the time. Its mostly used to kill off any mold spores in the room since its exposed to outside air. It works great for long term preventative.