What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

back to the garden grind today...plenty to do...should have all the major chores dealt with enough to go ride this weekend...

also need to order a pre filter for the ro system today....finally back in stock...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:freezing: kinda chilly today...still wearing shorts though dammit!...

forgot i need to run up to home despot,need some 4-way connectors...maybe i will skip that and just do a single layer trellis for now...or just use a 3-way T connector so it's easy to swap out...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everything but #45 is looking so nice.. I get sad when I see #45. She got a lot of those Yellow spots on her leaves. Looking like she got rode hard and put away wet.

picture.php

Cuddles

the weather is totally wacko over here. yesterday it was really cold and there was still snow on the lawn and snow/slush on the streets and pavements but today? It´s all gone and it´s incredibly warm all of a sudden. I only noticed it when I went to walk to the shops today the streets are and pavements are almost completely dry. it was sooo warm, I mean I was actually sweating even though I was only wearing a t-shirt underneath my warm thick jacket.
I think spring is just aroung the corner :)

I also planted my lonely Lowryder this morning. we´ll see how it goes but I reckon it´ll go horribly wrong... somehow

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:yup,there's going to be about a 60 degree temp shift between the beginning of the week and the end...

on to the next chore...got all the 20oz cups washed,now to build another screen so i can clean up that area and move onto the next chore...

and also remembered i need to check my bloom nutes...may have to dash to the grow store real quick...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:jump::alien: welcome to mars perseverance!

always good to remember humans do cool stuff on occasion...now try to not piss off the dracos!:D

Last edited:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was watching that myself thought about getting the heads up here but it was only six minutes to entry....

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I watched the live stream....it was pretty cool and I even got a little anxious.

Off to collect a bit of pollen off and dust a branch on each VB, did the SDs last night. Just a few beans to put up for a rainy day.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: back to work...just had lunch,time to get some clones in cups...plus some up-potting...gotta be ready for the next batch of plants to go into flower...trying to squeeze out as many tent runs as i can before it's time to shut them down...

still waiting for the shipping notice on the new 4x4 tent...need that here quickly...

and the new pre-filter...i need to be able to empty the water barrel so it can be cleaned and so i can get in and swap the filters out on the ro unti and install the new prefilter...i should probably go ahead and move the rosin press somewhere so i can bring a second barrel in...and maybe switch the 55 gallon to the one i have that has a lid...the old one turns into a mosquito breeding area in the summer...having a lid should fix that...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I watched the live stream....it was pretty cool and I even got a little anxious.

Off to collect a bit of pollen off and dust a branch on each VB, did the SDs last night. Just a few beans to put up for a rainy day.

Pre-landing anxiety....You got a wonder why do they really need all those technicians in the control room?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant::mopper: actually got everything done today...and arranged to get more medium delivered...still need to go to the grow store tomorrow and grab a bunch of stuff...made another scrogerator...cut two sets of legs since i was too dumb to measure the plants ahead of time...should get that installed tonight and the screen stretched...

:chin: giving some serious thought to borrowing enough cash to buy 2 growers choice i think it's the 680? at any rate the one that covers 4x4 and the snazzy controller...i suppose that can wait a bit,won't need them for another month or so...but before the two hlg550 runs are done...i'm gonna have a lot of expensive lamps and tents sitting idle over the summer...but on the other hand i will be able to add even more flowering space next winter...and right away...and just as important i may actually have enough veg space!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
main flower room all dealt with...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]