What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning ....it’s snowing outside :skiiing:
NASA's Perseverance rover just landed on Mars after leaving Earth more than six months ago.

Now that the rover is on the Red Planet, the work begins.

Here's what it will do:

The rover will explore Jezero Crater: The crater is the site of an ancient lake that existed 3.9 billion years ago. The rover will search for microfossils in the rocks and soil there.
It will relay images from Mars: Perseverance will capture images of its surroundings and send them back, unfold its "head" and take more pictures while going through some health checkups with engineers. Teams on Earth will go through a month of inspections, software downloads and preparations for roving.
The rover will drop a helicopter on Mars: Over a process that takes about 10 days, the rover will drop a helicopter, called Ingenuity, on the surface of Mars and roll away from it. The little 4-pound helicopter will have to survive frigid nights, keep itself warm and charge itself using solar panels. Then, it will be ready for its first flight, which will last about 20 seconds.
It will search for evidence of ancient life: Perseverance will search for evidence of ancient life and study Mars' climate and geology and collect samples that will eventually be returned to Earth by the 2030s.
Perseverance will record sound: It will be the first recordings of sound on the Red Planet.
Just minutes after landing on Mars, NASA's Perseverance rover beamed back this image to Earth. It is the first of many the rover will send while it's on its mission on the planet.
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have a ganja-mine infusion scheduled...for right now....koff koff..

mornin campers...

just barely...

not much going on today...just some errands...and i suppose i could wash the small stack of pots i made yesterday...but i probably wont...errands yes because that involves a bike ride...

for now at least i'm sorta caught up in the garden...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have a ganja-mine infusion scheduled...for right now....koff koff..

mornin campers...

just barely...

not much going on today...just some errands...and i suppose i could wash the small stack of pots i made yesterday...but i probably wont...errands yes because that involves a bike ride...

for now at least i'm sorta caught up in the garden...
I had a beautiful glass container filled with Karma G’s Z tree & It got smashed broken so I can’t smoke it unfortunately

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoke: that's too bad...the lemon-rado is super tasty,them chem-tini also...and for that matter the lemon pina...good round of testers...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Extract it, Star! I had to burn an entire ounce one time, when a mouse pooped on my drying tray. I let one of my buddies do it, and he looked almost as bummed as I was.

Got some mail today, some beans and a couple pair of Chikmasa trimming scissors. The torsion spring is nice, about half the effort of the Fiskars without the stacking (tension building) feeling, and with a great rebound. The safety lock leaves something to be desired though, and no cap:/ I'll just keep them out of my back pocket, as the world has already enough buttholes. :moon:

Attachments

• IMG_20210219_131154.jpg
    IMG_20210219_131154.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 5

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
These feel great, but I already took down three girls last night. So, now I have to wait until the next time to try them out...

Attachments

• 16137658493641464637967.jpg
    16137658493641464637967.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 6

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
These feel great, but I already took down three girls last night. So, now I have to wait until the next time to try them out...

Try these next time , I think you will like them .... Chikamasa B-500SRF Curved Scissors with Fluorine Coating ...
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:best get ready to go...not very warm today...still shorts weather though!

just going to the grow shop for some bottles of stinky brown stuff...had just enough bloom nutes last night,almost to the last teaspoon...i would buy gallons but for whatever reason there ends up being like 15% of it turns to a solid sludge at the bottom of the bottle...i think it's just old nutes but i ain't wasting money on old nutes...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:blowbubbles:finally got a bigger air pump so i can make 2 buckets of tea at the same time...and another bigger bottle of fish sh!t...gotta get through a whole flower run before i can make any judgement about it...

hmmmmm:chin: yeah,might need to give smokin joe a call here soon and pick up a couple of hlg600 rspec while the sale is still on...better to be prepared for the 7 months of cooler season ahead of time...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Vin#45 is a solid high quality good yielding plant. Even with 2 unhappy ladies there both still killers and will yield well. I love her terps. Vin#19 is also killer, def would be a keeper if not for the others. I did not back this pheno up. #20,#16.#45,#8 are all backed up this is plenty of keepers. I'm gonna have to narrow that down to 2 max. #45 will be 1. I'm leaning on #20 or 16 both are the same phenotype. #8 has the strongest Skunk/Diesel terps. #22 looks nice but not a strong terp profile she got some time to go. She is the only pheno looking different. All 18 packs are released.

Here is Vin#19. She looks like her mommy (a5hbx x FP).
picture.php

picture.php

This is vin#16. Very similar to #20.
picture.php

picture.php

Lost #2 .. Gonna hit this with (A5hbx x Fp) Fem pollen.
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DBMH LOST 2 mom. She has some nice branching and node spacing going on. She is very different from Lost #1 which looks like a lanky OG plant. All the veg moms will get treated with growsafe. Not much left in the bottle. As soon as its gone will swap over to Cannacontrol.

picture.php