What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

moses wellfleet

Veteran
The blonde guy is Gypsy, I always thought he was the guy in front? Saw him in a vid smoking hash in Morocco. Pretty sure it wasn't that blonde geezer.

:thinking:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
No gypsy is sitting in front of van dam and homie from Revenge of the Nerds

Yeah, thats me....front/center with the short blond hair, just in front of the big 'Revenge of the Nerds' fella....

30 years ago, wow! But still I remember it well.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL your right. I fixed it

picture.php

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Now I want to pick up some plantains from the market.....going today to get some local honey.

Little jars of THC infused honey is what I am giving out as presents to all my friends this year

Hey DG! Nice to see you around from time to time

One tip on peeling the plantains i microwave for one minute easier to peel or let them soak in warm water..good seeing you still here :wave:

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

i bet DG has some great recipes for goat!:)

used to get curried goat rotis in st. croix...sometimes they were super super spicy,like licking the surface of the sun hot...

off to haul medium today,or wait in line at wallyworld...or go to the yuppy mart and haul medium...at any rate,at least one chore i'm not super fond of...

at least it's warmed up again...back to normal temps for this time of year...

Im try be more detailed next time..show yous lots of good cooking

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:toohot: back from hauling medium and a trip to the yuppy mart...should be set to do all the up-potting i should have done yesterday...when all my troubles seemed so far away...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
:toohot: back from hauling medium and a trip to the yuppy mart...should be set to do all the up-potting i should have done yesterday...when all my troubles seemed so far away...

Well, judging by all the trips you make to wallyworld; ...Now it looks as though they're here to stay...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, judging by all the trips you make to wallyworld; ...Now it looks as though they're here to stay...

kinda hard to shop for long periods of time on a bike...i could wish it was a different store,and normally no big deal,but with the 'vid lockdowns it's really sucked...

but i ain't shopping someplace that doesn't have a proper bike rack to lock my bike up...

true story,the town where walmart has their corporate headquarters has one of the best trail networks in the country...and walmart paid for most of it...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Like clockwork, forgot to load the pics!

Attachments

• IMG_20201207_185857.jpg
    IMG_20201207_185857.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20201207_180313.jpg
    IMG_20201207_180313.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 10

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:yup,gotta get at least 36 clones into cups here soon to fill the main room again...hoping to have them all cherry cookies and gg4 so i finish off the winter season strong...but i should also have a bunch of the new stuff from karma and relentless rooted as well...i took way too many cuts of those since i don't know which ones are worth keeping yet so i will only be keeping maybe 2 each...and i still have a couple of trays worth of cuttings to stick as soon as there's space in the clone zone...

anyway...at least 30 odd up-pots to deal with tomorrow...also have the new relentless stuff starting to show sex...kinda having the opposite problem than last year when i didn't have enough plants...now it's too many...

almost need to buy another tent set up!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gonna do a colab with Beleaf Cannabis Co using his White Truffle(GG#4 x Peanut butter breath). This was found in a 700 seed plant hunt. The seeds where made by fresh coast seed co. These are the best shots I can get off IG. The few that have tried her have it in the top 5 best ever. Terps on on the Glue/Chem side.

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that's something i like about relentless...the massive pheno hunts...500 plants has got to take up a fair amount of space and time dealing with them,plus all the cleaning that goes along with all that...and space for 500 pots...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Weve started another big covid lock down, and its probably gonna last for awhile. People love to smoke weed during lock down. Just like the song says " take a trip, and never leave the farm" :)

Ive got 32 medium to large clones about to go into bud. 14 Dubbsaw2 plants, and the rest are Runtz, OGMango, White Runtz, Wedding cake, Wedding Crasher, Purple Sumpin, Biscotti, Melon Head, Pixie Stick.

Making a "Imam Bayildi" casserole. I added a lottle beef to the gravy, and left out the cinnamon

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive been disappointed in cuts others say are the best ever lol. I'll wait until she is in house before I stamp my quality assurance on her :D

HL45

Veteran
Gonna do a colab with Beleaf Cannabis Co using his White Truffle(GG#4 x Peanut butter breath). This was found in a 700 seed plant hunt. The seeds where made by fresh coast seed co. These are the best shots I can get off IG. The few that have tried her have it in the top 5 best ever. Terps on on the Glue/Chem side.

View Image
View Image

LOOKS FIRE!!!

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
kinda hard to shop for long periods of time on a bike...i could wish it was a different store,and normally no big deal,but with the 'vid lockdowns it's really sucked...

but i ain't shopping someplace that doesn't have a proper bike rack to lock my bike up...

true story,the town where walmart has their corporate headquarters has one of the best trail networks in the country...and walmart paid for most of it...

I'm heard that Bentonville is adding 2 milles of groomed trails per week. I plan on vacation there this winter. Been telling the wife we need to move to a proper mountain bike destination and sell tacos. Never thought Arkansas would be a place to consider.