What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
back from riding...it was really fucking cold out this morning...i was drastically under dressed...never really warmed up...hell,i'm still not warm and i'm indoors!

so i skipped the slot canyon part since that required crossing the river...wasn't deep but my feet were frozen already so i just turned around and rode home...i couldn't even stop to smoke a joint...after stopping for 10 minutes watching the crazy people cross the river i was already shivering...

but aside from the numbing/painful cold and the ridiculous hour for getting up a good ride...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know your old when a bottom Sink Protector is a must :D. My kitchen sink is black. When I wash pots/pans it scratches the bottom leaving white marks. Getting tired of buffing them out. Adding a bottom grid will solve that prob.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Hey Dominican, what's up?

I just flushed my whole garden, the ppms were pretty high. I think it might be from missing a few waterings here and there... It took like 3 hours, ugh! That'll teach me to take a night off!

I should have a decent supply of clones, as the rockwool and Aero both worked out. Now all I have to do is slowly trickle them into rotation, so I don't get 10 finishing at once.

The seed sprouting was sad at best, yielding 6 out of 11, because of my bonehead medium choice. I just threw 4 more RKS into the drink to see if I can rectify the situation. I had only 2/5 RKS, 3/5 Chiesel, and the OG #18 come up. I hope to make that a nice even 10 with these 4. I still have three RKS in case I shit the bed again, but hopefully that will not be the case.

Akss

Yeah thought so that cover thing over your blocks threw me off...34 and dropping here might have to bump the heat up a little. I seem to like making myself suffer but dont like it when my plants do...

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Yeah thought so that cover thing over your blocks threw me off...34 and dropping here might have to bump the heat up a little. I seem to like making myself suffer but dont like it when my plants do...
Those are coco covers to keep the moss off.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Hazaa! My HLG 135 Bspec came today, on a Sunday at that! Thanks again Joe, you're the man! I got her all hooked up, but I might have to get creative with the mounting. My veg area has angled rafters and not much vertical space. It's going on a mover, but mounting it high enough may be a challenge. Maybe I can dim it. I may also go the Unc route and just order another tent and fan. That way my veg area doesn't light up the woods 24/7, lol!

That's funny Akss, I'd also rather suffer and save but, then I too, think about the plants! They've probably kept me in better shape, than leaving me to my own devices. The plants couldn't go without heat, running water or electricity like I could, so I ended up paying those bills. When you pay all of those bills you can't afford drugs or go out, which also helps. Quality of life improvement through securing the plant's needs, boom, lol!

Attachments

• IMG_20201206_164202.jpg
    IMG_20201206_164202.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 5

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just a 4x4 tent and the main room left to deal with...starting the flush on the tent tonight...although i guess the kids would call that "the flazizzle on da strands"

got a bunch to deal with in the next few weeks...3 harvest and 3 spaces to clean,fill and flip...

Latest posts

Latest posts