What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good: all done for the day...just need to stay awake long enough to not wake up at 6am for no good reason...main room is starting to look good,first half well into flowering now...i dunno if it's good or bad that it's much nicer in the grow area than in the house...da bitches pay the bills,i'm just a grumpy pimp!:pimp3:

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
picture.php

Its 12:24 am here doing the final bin of Runtz ..super tired

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
:good: all done for the day...just need to stay awake long enough to not wake up at 6am for no good reason...main room is starting to look good,first half well into flowering now...i dunno if it's good or bad that it's much nicer in the grow area than in the house...da bitches pay the bills,i'm just a grumpy pimp!:pimp3:

For sure, man! I hear that on the grumpy pimp, somebody gotta do "the work"! I have the same problem.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
That's what all these girls seem like, I think they mostly like the lifestyle though . Take away the bucks, and the gold remains. The one that loves unconditionally, is what you're after. She's out there man :)

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Are those plantains?

I love 'em sliced into round flats, beat flatter with a meat hammer, and fried...

Crispy little tid-bits of nourishment and flavor!

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Now I want to pick up some plantains from the market.....going today to get some local honey.

Little jars of THC infused honey is what I am giving out as presents to all my friends this year

Hey DG! Nice to see you around from time to time

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was a young one when my grandmother was in later stages of Alzheimer’s disease & she came to live with us , we had a wonderful & lovely Dominican lady live with us at home to help out (whom also happened to be a fabulous cook)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

i bet DG has some great recipes for goat!:)

used to get curried goat rotis in st. croix...sometimes they were super super spicy,like licking the surface of the sun hot...

off to haul medium today,or wait in line at wallyworld...or go to the yuppy mart and haul medium...at any rate,at least one chore i'm not super fond of...

at least it's warmed up again...back to normal temps for this time of year...

Latest posts

Latest posts