What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ever see any RVs out there could be peeps trying to pickup where walt and jesse left off...

naw,mexico is only like 60 miles away...pickup trucks and guns there's plenty of

All i see is sand and cacti deer must make a tuff living out there..

mostly you see deer in the mountains...in that particular spot it's mostly jackrabbits and coyotes

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The deer in New Mexico have evolved into carnivores over the past eons...

unc's just too big for them...

not for chupacabras though!

p04dqdgr.jpg

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Bodum makes a pretty great French press, I've got the 51 oz'er, enough to make two 20 ounce cups for me and one 11 for the girlfriend. Walley World online ships my Starbucks' Sumatra right to the door for cheaper than their store sells it. $7/12oz. bag at the store, compared to $10/20 oz. delivered. Weird, but I'll take it!

I got 31 clones into rockwool using that new organic gel, and the cloner looks to be doing fine for once. I'm sure this time I will have too many. Fine by me, the cab and tent are getting pretty sparse. This hiccup could be felt for a while.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm about to stick a few dozen cuts again...did great last time,the only ones that failed to root it was because i shoved them too far into the rr...and i ended up tossing rooted clones...tried to give them away but eventually i forgot about them...one ended up living in the garbage can for like 3 days...i probably should have saved it...a fighter!

anyway,i have enough of the sundae driver cross to fill the 4x4 tent again,and enough rozay to cram 21 plants into the led room next round...and enough extras of both to fill the new 4x4 tent...and enough gmo to run the same tent again with 4 plants...and enough plants for the 3x3...so now working on clones for the main flower room...at least 36 plants in two groups of 18 separated by 2 weeks...that will take me to march when i have to think about going back to the tents so it works out good

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Timber! Critical Sensi Princess around 72 days. I would've taken her down 4-5 days ago, but I needed the extra time for the clones. I have a couple others coming down later today as well, when the tent kicks on. Two Pharaoh's Kush, which is cool as I'm almost out of that. Great night time/ day wasting smoke. Anyway, coffee and trim for now! Have a good mornin' fellas!

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Pfffff, forgot the pics!

Attachments

• IMG_20201123_073648.jpg
    IMG_20201123_073648.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20201123_073803.jpg
    IMG_20201123_073803.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 13

Akss

I see org likes his ladies short and fat... morning peeps got some heavy rain coming through should clear out for the afternoon sit hopefully...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see org likes his ladies short and fat... morning peeps got some heavy rain coming through should clear out for the afternoon sit hopefully...

Correction sir, that's elevational challenged and well proportioned

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is that DBMH from the same seed line that produced NEM? If so may we see a picture of the lost pheno

I have 8 DBMH seeds in veg same line Nem was found in. I have 25 more seeds left?. The seedling I showing above was found in the DBMH pheno I just lost below. She was very Mango Haze dom. This is the DBMH pheno I found that seed in. Ive grown a lot of DBMH, she was the only pheno I found like this. The odds of me finding another are low. NEM still seems to be the cut to beat still living.

about 80 days flower

picture.php

Harvested at 95days?. Its been in a jar ever since. Very nice.

picture.php

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A5HBX X FP) x (A5HBX X Mac seeds getting made. I hit the whole plant. There should be a lot of seeds in her.

picture.php

OrgAeroMan

Veteran

You bet, but don't let my eight foot tall bulimic girlfriend find out, lol! It's rainy and snowy here, also known as "shitty". It's supposed to be like this all week, boooo! Fucking pick one! The poor dog is climbing the walls, because he hasn't had a walk in days. Next break in the precip, well make a run for it! I have a pretty dignified looking sweater for him, because anything under 90 is freezing.

Akss

Lol i like them skinny chicks borderline bulimic. Ah who am i kidden ill take anything these days haha. Havining a nice simple lunch of fresh venison tenderloin niblets and some veggies...was just rumbling pretty good out there...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Has anyone had plant issues caused by to much light?. I noticed when I turned on my 320w hlg LED plants where not liking it. I had is raised up as far as it would go.. Plants where not responding well to it. I took it out and replaced with a 315w CMH. I'm seeing improvements in plants health within 24 hrs. I do not see the same issue with the GC 420w led. I built the HLG using 2 3.5k boards and 1 4k board. I need to do more testing with it and see.

Last edited:

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Yeah, the 320s crank, I've gotten some bleached tips at 18" before. Most were OK, but I think 20-24" would've been best for those particular ones.

Venison sounds good, all we've been eating lately is either beef or chicken. You can only jazz them up so many ways.

Latest posts

Latest posts