What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like these & should have been wearing them long ago
picture.php

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well it seems there is a bit of confusion going on. Dark hart claim.s they had hplvd a d slow nickel claims when he tested their plants he found wood fungs to be the culprit. Also said our problem is more likely due an imbalance in iron vs mg causing a lockout forcing the plants to take up more arsenic in place of the other heavy metals it needs. So some adjustments are in order. Sounds like it's gonna cost a bunch of money to fix with all the lab testing involved.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well it seems there is a bit of confusion going on. Dark hart claim.s they had hplvd a d slow nickel claims when he tested their plants he found wood fungs to be the culprit. Also said our problem is more likely due an imbalance in iron vs mg causing a lockout forcing the plants to take up more arsenic in place of the other heavy metals it needs. So some adjustments are in order. Sounds like it's gonna cost a bunch of money to fix with all the lab testing involved.

just like with bikes...got a problem? throw a flaming pile of cash at it!

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I hope you get it figured out joe, for being a weed.....cannabis sure can be a finicky bitch.

I already got some Maxi-Bloom on the way for next round until I get better with soil / organics. Next time will be with amended soil......probably D. Frank’s recipe after I can source everything.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Most of mine won't even survive half a season outside. Our fickle weeds have become, in my opinion, a bit too accustomed to our pampering! We put up with them acting like spoiled brats, as we scurry for their every whim. Back when I was their age, there was natural selection... and I had to walk to school... uphill both ways!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most of mine won't even survive half a season outside. Our fickle weeds have become, in my opinion, a bit too accustomed to our pampering! We put up with them acting like spoiled brats, as we scurry for their every whim. Back when I was their age, there was natural selection... and I had to walk to school... uphill both ways!

what do you expect? they are females after all!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I taped a 9 volt battery a few inches under the seat of my unicycle. Id go down the street with pockets full of steel wool, which I would ignite under the seat with a quick touch to the battery, before pitching gobs of flaming steel, as I rode

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No bullshit

No bullshit

“One of the largest great white sharks ever tagged was just spotted swimming south of Miami, Florida, according to NBC Miami.

Unama'ki "pinged" at 5:46 a.m. ET off of Key Largo, south of Miami on Thursday (Nov. 5) , which means that its dorsal fin broke the surface of the water, sending a signal to a satellite, alerting researchers of its whereabouts, according to a previous article from Florida Today. “.
picture.php

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I taped a 9 volt battery a few inches under the seat of my unicycle. Id go down the street with pockets full of steel wool, which I would ignite under the seat with a quick touch to the battery, before pitching gobs of flaming steel, as I rode

Now that's fuckin' funny!

Sitting here drinking my second cup and almost spewing it; trying to picture Doc on a unicycle....

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
14g popcorn/trim
375 ml 190 proof everclear

mixed at 12 deg F for a 6 minute wash...shaken, not stirred every minute then run thru the buchner funnel

winterized and filtered twice, processed thru a Source Turbo

I then air purge the remaining ethanol at room temp

picture.php

Morning folks!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers..

trimming...i think that covers it for this morning...

oh yeah,the last real stage of the vuelta...lots of climbing today