What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a little tour de tents...

t5 with led conversion bulbs,just seedlings right now
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

the clone zone top and bottom...the single bulb 4 foot t5 with led conversion bulb is working well for rooting
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

2x4 veg tent
picture.php
[/FONT]

5x5 veg tent
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
new 4x4 flower
picture.php
[/FONT]

led room
picture.php
[/FONT]

4x4 flower tent
picture.php
[/FONT]

3x3 flower tent
picture.php
[/FONT]

didn't get a shot of the other 2x4 tent in flower,and the 4x8 is empty now...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Re-veg it.......easy enough, just takes a bit of time.

Leave a few small lowers, cut the rootball, put under 24/0 and feed veg nutes.
My clone game still sucks but seems I can re-veg the hell out of a plant :biglaugh:

I could try that. I have a few cuts in my cloner. I suck at reveging

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Glad to hear you had a fine buzz going last night, Gano! ...Hope you're feeling better too...

Thanks for all the cool pics unc... I guess we could say you live in a "tent city"...

At 6 foot 6, isn't it kind of a bitch getting into some of the smaller tents?
umm, wait, I guess you've got a pretty long reach...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to hear you had a fine buzz going last night, Gano! ...Hope you're feeling better too...

Thanks for all the cool pics unc... I guess we could say you live in a "tent city"...

At 6 foot 6, isn't it kind of a bitch getting into some of the smaller tents?
umm, wait, I guess you've got a pretty long reach...

only the 4 foot tents are hard to get to the back,but then again they all have doors so not really

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Very fancy:bump:

Got a bunch of those cardboard crates with half gallon jars years ago. Pretty cheep.
The vacuum sealing really keeps it good.

A buddy got the glue from Overgrow. I think it originally came from DansBuds.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

nothing too exciting going on today...just cleaning up the mess i made yesterday and running errands...that sounds familiar,like i'm trapped in some dickensian assembly line/groundhog day type scenario:biggrin:

or a cheech and chong movie...

my favorite today....washing pots...there's like 40-ish of them to deal with...and trays,at least a couple of them...at least i'm not bored and sitting around with nothing to do but go on fun bike rides and stuff!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I got several plants broken down,emptying the garage, before picking and hanging the last two out back. Two paper shopping bags of Dubbsaw2, and one bag of OGMango Haze. The OGM is just dry enough to smoke, but not at all cured. I just smoked a bong hit. Its lip smacking fresh mango pastry good.

All (63?) assorted clones are now up potted. Both CMH 630s are running over two trays. The 400 watt T5 is now in the 5x5 tent, in the lab. This will be the mother tent for a dozen or so moms, when the grow room next door goes to 12/12

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:time to head out...still way too warm for this time of year....2020 ain't done with us yet!

then back home for some pot cleaning...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This may not be the best place to ask this but what tha hell, one of you guys may have some insight.
Sent off a couple of samples to the lab that we were able to salvage from the last flower run. They both failed for arsenic. Growing in soil with organic amendments. Only thing I can come up with is fish that could be the culprit. We used neptune's harvest and alaskan fish fertilizer in teas and foliar feeding. Probably too often I'm sure of it because of deficiencies we were seeing. Tha alaskan fish has a bit more arsenic than the neptune's and we did use more of the alaskan.
It would be nice to figure out the culprit for certain and I put a call into the lab already, should hear back tomorrow.
I'm concerned that it's in our soil now and we have been building compost piles with our used soil.
Anybody got any ideas?