What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
That is some easy trimming right there ^^^^^....a quality not to be under valued.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some room shots

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...

a very important day...it's world single speed day!:party:

it's also dios de la muerte for those of you who like their skulls sugary...

and also work in the bloody garden day...again...maybe i will see if i can wrangle a ride to the grow shop and grab medium and some 4x4 trays...it doesn't make sense with the amount of medium i'm burning through to just get one bale at a time for the winter...

one more flush watering to go on the 4x8 tent then harvest on wednesday...and that will be time to start the 3x3 tent on flush...then i can take down the tents and redo that room...before that i need to clean up the storage area in the workshop so there's someplace to store the 4x8 tent...

i guess chores are better than being bored...:chin:

Cuddles

thanks.

That about 15 Liters.. pretty big. i only got 1 gal pots right now but I´m set to get 10 L buckets for free :)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just got a stack of free pots...of course they're all dirty....i give people plants all the time,the one thing i ask is they bring me a clean pot to replace whatever i give them the plant in,and not once have i ever gotten an actual clean pot...empty with old medium clinging to the inside is not clean!

and solo cups,don't even get me started on those!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't give out my pots anymore, I don't even get dirty ones back!

it's maddening isn't it? half the time my coolers are gone because they can't even show up with their own box or something to take plants home in...they know they're coming to pick up plants,and in a dang car...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:headbange alrighty....quick run to the grow store...got two 4x4 trays and 3 bales of medium...should be stocked up for like a week or so!

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Same here on the coolers, lol! I have to track them down, and they're usually pretty rough if I get them back. Dudes would come here for like 200 clones with nothing but an anecdotal one liner about not stopping for the cops. I think I'm done doing clones for the most part. More headache and risk than its worth around here. People are just fucking retarded, and don't respect others' things. I would've been doing backflips for someone like me or you, back in the day.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah,there's certain people i will always take care of since they have my back...and own useful things like pickup trucks!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: time to roll out...gotta take care of the dirty part of growing,turning bags of weed into paper that only has hallucinatory value...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wtf: The whale's tail of a sculpture caught the front carriage of a metro train as it rammed through the end of an elevated section of rails with the driver escaping injuries in Spijkenisse, near Rotterdam, Netherlands, Monday, Nov. 2, 2020. (AP Photo/Peter Dejong) ...
picture.php
picture.php

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Yes! The tram in Amsterdam! Couldn't figure out why they didn't just call it "train" or "trolley." Next stop - getting high
Take it easy fishstick!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes! The tram in Amsterdam! Couldn't figure out why they didn't just call it "train" or "trolley." Next stop - getting high
Take it easy fishstick!

do they even have subways in a country that's partly under sea level?

i don't remember,i was sort of high the entire time i was in amsterdam...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Wow... all the hard work done for this season...

My old buddy got here yesterday afternoon and only stayed for 2 1/2 hours..
He took everything I had, even a couple pounds of untrimmed popcorn..(at a very discounted price of course)

Heck, I'm so tired, that popcorn would have probably gotten a very quick shake on the 150 micron screen and then been dumped in the woods with the rest of the swag...

He has a well over 500 mile trip each way..
After a short visit he was smiling bigly, and said he would go to a hotel 100 miles back toward his home..

He called me this afternoon and said he was at home and happy and tokin' a fat one!

I'm sitting here with a very tall stack of Benji's and glad I can take it easy for the next 5 months!

The weather here for the past couple days has been absolutely gorgeous, sunny and high of about 60...
And the humidity has been around 30%, that's almost bone-dry for here!
I silfted a small amount of trim and already got about a quarter ounce of very tan (no green tint) sift..
I have quite a bit of sugary trim left, but I'll wait til the weather gets colder and even drier..

Here's a couple pics of a portion of the DBMH X Bucksaw I'll keep for me and Mrs. G.
They're untrimmed as of now and I'm so tired of trimming I think I'll just vacuum them up in some big jars until around Christmas...
I kept just enough for us and another pound for a couple close friends who live nearby...

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: time to go play garden...my hard work for the season is just getting started!

got goals this year,and in place to accomplish them...then all i need to do is repeat 3-4 more times and i'll own the house...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:cuss: crap...i forgot something at the grow store...more #5 pots...that means dragging the trailer along to haul 4 lbs worth of stuff...would have been far easier to use a pickup truck bed that already had 200lbs of stuff i has getting home...