What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1 of the DBMH has about 6 seeds from what I see. I'm still not finding any other plants with any. It was a small nanner cluster that was right next to DBMH so it makes sense she got it all. Some of these damn nanners are not easy to find. I might even find something special in those few seeds. None of these plants will be used to breed with. The quality on these A5hbx x mac is really nice. I'm getting a Pine/Skunk aroma now.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Soil is hard labor, that’s why I do hydro, lol

Well you can see right under my name that "I dig dirt"..

But yeah, it is a lot of hard physical labor to be an organic, outdoor grower..

But it would be kinda hard to grow one and a half pounders in hydro, outdoors...

As my step daughter used to say when she was little, "It's worff it"

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Soil isn't that much work. You got a hell of a lot more cleaning to do with hydro between runs..

This, 100%. Between dwc runs here the cleaning process is super thorough. I dont miss lugging dirt around but hydro is no picnic :)

Akss

Time to make the donuts... I mean hand feed the coco... Ahh its not so bad.i usually mix and use right away but have to use a bunch of ph up cause the maxi knocks it down.Been mixing up the maxi the night before the ph comes back up on its own and settles in right around 5.9 so haven't been using no ph up anymore...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nada tonight. The woods goats are safe for now...

:tongue:
picture.php

Akss

Yep plenty of them. Seen one little six point first night in the stand came in perfect stopped broadside a couple times inside of 20 yards and i let him walk. And my freezer is empty lol

Akss

They got no venison. I prefer to kill my own meat. God only knows whats in that stuff at the supermarket now.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
plenty of meat on does too...and there's way too many of them ..

yeah, I know,,, git out the banjo's...

umm,we don't have banjos! and i assume yours is on the porch right next to your spit bucket!:biggrin:

alaska is a harsh place,but it's home to some tasty creatures! moose and caribou is good stuff...

Akss

picture.php
picture.php
akss x gorilla bubble at 31 days. Stripped them girls down pretty heavy on there 21st it was a jungle in there hopefully they still put out...1 gallon trade size coco perlite 70/30 hand watered once daily.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Antlers are overrated, and kinda tuff on these old choppers......so I prefer taking does.

Slept in and just now smoking a doobie and drinking a coffee..,..

Morning folks.....let’s get it!