What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:plant grow: no matter how you grow it's still easier than having an actual job!

That depends on the job. I work harder and put in way more hours than I ever did at a job. Sometimes I think I should have kept it to personal but nooooooooo, I had to build a fucking farm lol.
Got the veg room all cleaned ane reset. Decided to paint the walls with epoxy paint this time. Picked up 150 clones from a buddy that he swears were clean. First one I checked had thrips. FUCK!!!!!!!!! Started the lost coast regimen straight away.
Gona start on flower room 2 today.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Antlers are overrated, and kinda tuff on these old choppers......so I prefer taking does.

Slept in and just now smoking a doobie and drinking a coffee..,..

Morning folks.....let’s get it!

I have a couple of trophies on the wall but I prefer the ones with milk in the corner of their mouths. Less meat but way more tender

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That depends on the job. I work harder and put in way more hours than I ever did at a job. Sometimes I think I should have kept it to personal but nooooooooo, I had to build a fucking farm lol.
Got the veg room all cleaned ane reset. Decided to paint the walls with epoxy paint this time. Picked up 150 clones from a buddy that he swears were clean. First one I checked had thrips. FUCK!!!!!!!!! Started the lost coast regimen straight away.
Gona start on flower room 2 today.

Only way to limit this is to have your own veg room cycling clones for your flower room. It def takes a lot of work having a good veg setup going. I do it all myself and I still run into issues with thrips from time to time. Just not possible to not see some with an open veg room. They are easy to eradicate so not a big deal.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
If you do get clones from an outside source, be sure and dip them a few times first.

I mostly worry about Hemp Russet mites. California reportedly releases them to combat a thistle weed. Yeah right! Hemp Russets will make your plants dud out. They actually consume the trichomes. It is likely they are dropping them from planes, and from there, they can hitch a ride on a white fly, or just blow in the wind.

Some years back I had an awesome Jacobs Ladder plant. The odor was heavenly. Full on keeper plant, probably close to 2 pounds. I went to harvest it, and the trichomes were missing. No terpenes, no odor, no flavor, no high. I didnt know about russets back then, and was left confounded as to what had happened. They turned top shelf weed into schwag in nothing flat

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

off to trim world in a bit,and what should be just a normal day of dealing with the garden...won't get around to cleaning up from the other day until tomorrow...

cold front coming in...gonna need to batten down the hatches for a couple of days...there's even some slight chance of getting snow!

wtf 2020? 90 to snow in october? what's next?:biggrin:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I forgot to turn off the intake fan in veg it got down to 60f. I don't need to sue that anymore. I love this kind of weather.

picture.php

Last edited:

Akss

picture.php
things got a bit stretchy and outta hand in this one.especially the bk30 in the middle. Got some akss x gb and a couple gb bx2 and bx4 and a few bx1f1 up in that mess

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Trimmed another 3/4+ pound today...My Gawd i'm getting tired of this...

Luckily, my guy called and said he wants it all...he will be bringing green cash to trade for it...

I'm about 3/4 done with all the trimming now... Whew! I'm going bonkers..

Supposed to rain the next 4 or 5 days so I guess I have no excuse to not get it done, or almost done...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
should get around a 1/2 lb done today...on top of dealing with the garden and watching a vuelta stage...it was raining in spain,where i understand it mainly rains on the plains...all set for later to swap the hlg 550 into the 4x4 tent...should have just a little bit of trimming to deal with tomorrow as well as washing about 40 pots and cups and sweeping and mopping in the workshop...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Must be something in the air. I've been in trim jail also. Only got 8 lbs of glue and 5 lbs of mac done today. Been a slow day

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoker: calling it a day...still a good amount of trimming left to deal with in the morning...

got the hlg 550 and 60 hung in the 4x4...certainly brighter in there now,just over 2 weeks of 12/12...almost to flush time for the 4x8 tent...wasn't i just bitching about trimming a second ago? :D

at least i should have a little time to go ride and fun stuff like that...

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
What wattage are you using with led per square foot? Or are you trying diff in diff tents. I know it alters with height, but I'm trying to get a max number with a height value together. Every plant seems different for me, so I'm looking around to try and get an average.

Latest posts

Latest posts