What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Hi there , or should I say G`day:) What exactly is a `Seed Strumpet`? I´m only asking because I haven´t seen this one before.

I was wondering the same thing.

It goes back to the 1300's. Strumpet is a female prostitute.

Seed strumpet is a seed whore.

You know, people like me that have a special refrigerator just for their seeds and pollen collection
:laughing:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
It was cold this morning. 49 degrees. Its still only 56 at 9am.
I got the first plant that I harvested, broken down. It was the old Dubbsaw 2 mother. Not a big yield, but I dont usually expect good yields from old plants. 12.7 zips. I can hardly wait to start filling giant Mason jars... :D

I will be taking down the Wedding cake, and the rest of the Biscotti this morning.

Big cleaning crew up at the property. They are hoping to have everything manicured within 10 days. They have been careful in selecting cleaners. The women from Estonia and Colombia are very pretty and real sweet. The girls are doing that "van life" thing and having a blast in the US

Cuddles

I was wondering the same thing.

It goes back to the 1300's. Strumpet is a female prostitute.

Seed strumpet is a seed whore.

You know, people like me that have a special refrigerator just for their seeds and pollen collection
yes, but how exactly do you get that forum title?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

another garden day...and another busy day...cleaning,up-pots,sticking clones...a trip to the store for bleach...got drying plants to break down so i can start sweating the buds...need to swap out the ts3000 in the 4x4 tent for the hlg 550...the new 4x4 tent is coming monday so i should have that set up,loaded with plants,and flowering by tuesday...

good times...and it still isn't as cool out as it should be this time of year!

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Navy Cross baseball bats Star, those look nuts for 1 gals! Looks like a very uniform and stable line. What are the terps like?

Good luck Aspen and Unc, I hope you find a keeper or two!

I'm trying to get my mits on some new gear as well, but trying to order from across the pond is proving to be a fuck around. Looking for some old skunky Skunk, if there is any to be had. Something only a moron would go in public with:) Is there anything like that stateside you guys know about? I've looked all over.... :chin:
They smell sweet and stinky at the same time...:smoker:
Shitty day today!!!!

Seizure....

elbow and hip on one side are hurting. I have had to slowly move my arm and assist with the other arm at times. Its getting better, just going to need a couple days to get back to normal.

ouch!:huggg:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was cold this morning. 49 degrees. Its still only 56 at 9am.
I got the first plant that I harvested, broken down. It was the old Dubbsaw 2 mother. Not a big yield, but I dont usually expect good yields from old plants. 12.7 zips. I can hardly wait to start filling giant Mason jars... :D

I will be taking down the Wedding cake, and the rest of the Biscotti this morning.

Big cleaning crew up at the property. They are hoping to have everything manicured within 10 days. They have been careful in selecting cleaners. The women from Estonia and Colombia are very pretty and real sweet. The girls are doing that "van life" thing and having a blast in the US

Are you happy with the harvest?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
by being a productive member of the site and adding good content...then asking the boss...

i'm reasonably certain even i could edit someones title as a supermod,it comes up on the panel...

There where reasons those titles where granted, I don't remember why. Wasn't that a Ductchgorwn thing?. We all had Nights of the round table tags.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Hows it hangin?

It works well with two stems per clip.

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper::watchplant: busy day...still have a couple dozen up-pots to deal with...gonna need to mix up again on nutes...probably go through almost an entire bale of medium today...almost there...i will have the 28 plants i need to fill the main flower room once i can break the tents down...plus another 6 to put in the 3x3 tent once i move that out of the main room...or not,i might need the 3x3 for more veg space...

really i need 18 plants ready in 3 more weeks...then i can add a second set of 18 a week or so after that batch...should put me in the free cooling zone by then...

gonna be a lot of work this winter...a 2x4,two 4x4 tents,the led room,and an 8x8 area in the main flower room...even with just say 1lb per 4x4 area and two runs of that much space it should put me over my goal...then i can start downsizing for spring until i'm back to the led room,the 4x8 tent,and probably one more tent during the summer...

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Gday fellas, :gday:
I had won a competition set by Clarence for the Seed Strumpet title I think or I simply had spent enough money at SeedBay to qualify for the title, there were 2 tags available and I do know that I was the only one who chose the Strumpet tag :dance013::dance013::dance013:

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Gday fellas, :gday:
I had won a competition set by Clarence for the Seed Strumpet title I think or I simply had spent enough money at SeedBay to qualify for the title, there were 2 tags available and I do know that I was the only one who chose the Strumpet tag :dance013::dance013::dance013:
what's up you ol strumpet?! We miss you bro! I hope you and the family are well. I have been back around lately and plan on being around full time. Don't be a stranger, I have a thread, link in my sigy.
Congrats on the tag but I thought you always had that.
Peace to you and good tidings!
one love...

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Yo BIG D me old mate :gday:
Damn bro it is fucking awesome to see you, another OG back on the boards :woohoo:
Yeah I had a 5-6yr break from posting but I intend to be back around a whole lot more nowadays

The strumpet tag was given to me years ago when we all lurked around as DGS Knights, sorta happy I still have it as I was a serious seed whore at the time :dancer: and I feel I certainly earned it :whistling:
Keep on rocking hard brother

:rtfo:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Well I have to get ready to go up into the Daintree rainforest to celebrate my 48th at an old mate's 50th 3 day party, it shall be a arse kicking good time and I intend to let down my hair and P-A-R-T-Y :headbange
:rtfo:
:party::smoke out: :friends:

Latest posts

Latest posts