What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was able to save FS#45 X Bio D. I was able to get a flowering cut to root. It wasn't easy. I had 6 only 1 rooted.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:rtfo::headbange:groupwave:

and done!!

4 solid hours of work....but the led room is set up and full of plants,got a crapload of clones cut from the rozay,moved the plants from the 2x4 veg tent to the 5x5 veg tent,and everything sprayed with safer's soap...and everything watered/fed...

except me...that's next after some bong hits...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a galactic Star Crash “A team of astronomers from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, the University of Pennsylvania, Flatiron Institute, and Queen’s University has spotted two shells in the Virgo Overdensity region and two shells in the Hercules Aquila Cloud region of the Milky Way. These structures were produced about 3 billion years ago, when a dwarf galaxy plunged into the Milky Way’s center and was ripped apart by the gravitational forces.”
picture.php
Image credit: Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Morning folks!

Agreed Star, the Fall color is off the hook this year. Been doing some hiking with the pup. Just breathtaking views. The whole damn reason I live in these parts is for the seasons, Fall being my favorite.

Popped some seeds and got 100% germ, looking forward to some different smoke.

Glue and expresso this am, talk about two opposites!

The Mars popularity contest is lame. Who gives a crap about views?? Oh wait the manufacturer lol.

I guess I wouldn't be to happy showing off what my company's lights could do via those miserable grows in the videos though. I feel it's much better to have feedback from someone like Unclefishstick, who produces one solid grow after another of beautiful looking buds. Now that's an opinion I want to hear!

Maybe they have 40k views because people can't believe how awful the grow is lol

Hey if someone taking something out of a box can generate millions of views, I do not put much stock in views lol

Have a great day everyone!

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Morning peeps,
61, mid sky clear with nice view of the stars. Horizon hazy from the fire smoke. Morning trike ride to work was uneventful, yay!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That star center right has life on it. I know they beamed some breeding knowledge into my head. Its working well:D

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That star center right has life on it. I know they beamed some breeding knowledge into my head. Its working well:D

Oh I just got a call I’ve been patiently waiting for it was from the orthopedic surgeon whom I consulted with last week he is going to schedule a surgery for me this next Wednesday to re-locate my shoulder properly and then follow up care with a new neurologist I finally feel I am in good hands after nearly 10 1/2 week fiasco:dance013:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh I just got a call I’ve been patiently waiting for it was from the orthopedic surgeon whom I consulted with last week he is going to schedule a surgery for me this next Wednesday to re-locate my shoulder properly and then follow up care with a new neurologist I finally feel I am in good hands after nearly 10 1/2 week fiasco:dance013:

good thing you weren't like bleeding to death or something! and it wasn't yer good masturbating arm!:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

still have a bit of a sore back from yesterday...and have at least a couple more long days coming up...next is setting up the new 4x4 tent...not too complicated except i will need to splice the exhaust line into the existing line,and of course do a crapload of cleaning...then the joys of setting a tent up in a confined space...then the continuing fun of dealing with plants in a tent in a space crammed full so it will be tough to get to the back of the tent...

then the bigger project of redoing the main flower room once the 4x8 tent is done...gotta break that down and move it out while the 3x3 tent is still going...i think i'm gonna need to put some 2x4 up on the ceiling to mount lamp hangers since the roof joist aren't in the right places...it's gonna be some work...

errands to run today so at least i get a decent bike ride in...

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
good thing you weren't like bleeding to death or something! and it wasn't yer good masturbating arm!:biggrin:

Lol ... Sometimes you have to learn to adapt ... If I ever was in the past inclined to use my left hand >>>I always felt it was like meeting a whole new person:laughing:

Aspenou812

Veteran
Here is some of Hammers beans... this is Sunset Sherbet x Kona Sunset and a pack of Flashbang x A5Haze bx x Flashpoint 100 percent germination and that’s no supprise all cracked in 24 hours.... I’m so excited to be running beans this is gonna be fun...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image Here is some of Hammers beans... this is Sunset Sherbet x Kona Sunset and a pack of Flashbang x A5Haze bx x Flashpoint 100 percent germination and that’s no supprise all cracked in 24 hours.... I’m so excited to be running beans this is gonna be fun...

Awesome, You can do a journal if you want to. Those FB X (A5hbx x FP are producing quality I've not had since the 80's. I like these a lot. Out of the 50 packs made only half was released.. The other 25 packs will be solely used as breeding stock. I have my keeper + 4 more seed plants in veg.

Those Sherb x Kona you might find purple phenos in those.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Awesome, You can do a journal if you want to. Those FB X (A5hbx x FP are producing quality I've not had since the 80's. I like these a lot. Out of the 50 packs made only half was released.. The other 25 packs will be solely used as breeding stock. I have my keeper + 4 more seed plants in veg.

Those Sherb x Kona you might find purple phenos in those.

I’ll start a new journal... Quality YOU haven’t seen since the 80s... that’s a statement.... I can’t wait to see what happens with them...

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
I had to trash both my veg mom rooms lost all my moms cuts dew to root aphid so I'll be sprouting some new seeds

TheMan13

Veteran
Who's ready for Halloween?

picture.php

I'm hoping to pull off a NASA Glue tasting party with some fellow cannabis connoisseurs if the weather holds out up here in the mitten. Thinking a bonfire under the full blue moon would be fitting for 2020 ;-)~

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:kos: alrighty,got my errands done,pretty windy out today but luckily it was a tailwind on the way home for the uphill part...should go ahead and wash pots since i need them tomorrow...

but i really don't want to...maybe a few bong hits will motivate me!

Latest posts

Latest posts