What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yuke they are vegan. I only use things where a animal was hurt or killed.:moon:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

still drinking coffee here...just one chore today...get ice and make bubble...and fill the ro barrel...and get the bike ready for tomorrow...so just the one thing!

and roll joints...better find out how many people are coming...just had a thought...i can use the bubble water to make tea this week...

50% chance of rain tonight...could be a good thing or a bad one...the mountains got hammered last night,i wouldn't be surprised to see landslide damage up there..one year a hurricane remnant made it here...so we went hiking up to the mountains...that was insane watching waterfalls cascade off the tops of the peaks...we barely made it back out,never seen that much water here before...last nights storm was like that,only briefer....

so a little rain,good...packs the sand down...lots of rain bad...6 foot deep erosion ditches where you aren't expecting them not fun...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:kos:time flies...

best go and get ice now that it's nice and warm out...need to get the bubble ready to go...getting my suspension fork tuned up,oil change,new seals...better remember to write down the settings...and i need to order a new pair of tires...ran over a safety pin last week and it cut the sidewall of the rear tire...luckily it's kevlar reinforced so it didn't cut through all the way...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alrighty...just about done with the first spin on the bubble...ro barrel is filling up,guess it's time to slack off for the rest of the day!

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Here's what I had last night, breakfast for dinner :)
I just weed whacked our entire terrible yard, super rocky and nowhere is flat. It takes 4 hours and 6 tanks of gas for less than 2 acres of "yard". Now watch, nobody will come here for a month, and my efforts will go unnoticed. I let it go until now to seed itself and fill in the patches, which appears to have worked. I hope we get a few days of rain soon to water it. It was like a hay field and was probably harboring tons of bugs.

Attachments

• IMG_20200731_230651.jpg
    IMG_20200731_230651.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 11

Ph-patrol

Veteran
This one is sitting at day 35 ish. I surprisingly got her cloned.
I hate taking cuttings and need to change my primitive cloning Technics. :help:

picture.php

Her smell is very loud and kinda ugly:nono:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:joint: got enough joints for tomorrow...likes like 4 of us again replacing one of the guys with the blonde badass...nice to live someplace where there's enough riders willing to tackle the gnar...ok,it's unlikely to be very gnarly,but it will be an adventure ride...that's french for "kinda sucks during the ride but makes a good story"

bike is ready...just need to make a peanut butter sammich...