What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bongsmi:almost time to go...sun isn't up yet,rained pretty good last night...good thing the meeting spot is close to the house again...otherwise i would have a 15-20 minute ride just to get there on time...nice when it's 5 minutes away...should be an interesting ride which is french for "that was dumb"...it looks good on google earth!:biglaugh:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
back from riding...that was a leg breaker for sure...i was pretty cooked on the ride home..pretty cool ride though...

Akss

attachment.php
attachment.php
some super skunk s1 it's getting a bit foxtailey in there but I'll give this one another run when things cool off. 50 days.

Attachments

• IMG_20200801_200208307.jpg
    IMG_20200801_200208307.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20200731_195109981.jpg
    IMG_20200731_195109981.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 11

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup,was a good ride,had some excellent cow singletrack...debatable whether or not it was worth the long ass ride to get to for like a mile of super sweet trail to ride...but it was pretty sweet...saw a bunch of oryx out there...pretty beat though,always seems like a lot of climbing while only getting 2200 feet in...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Looks great Akss, how are the terps? That AK cross you have sounds killer too. Which SS, Dutch Passion? I like the short, fat pistols like that.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Nice scenery there, m8 :):yes:

Used to ride bikes all the time too in the woods, but lazy and old these days. So scooter it is!

Couple of friends into these electric bikes now a days, was thinking of getting one but the thing I was looking to buy was like 2000 Euro dollars, and I got too much stuff around as it is.. Should get back to riding me old bike, but damn it's a hard habit to pick up again after you taste easy living and get motorized :tiphat:

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i could have used a motor on the way home! 5 1/2 hours out riding today,4 1/2 hours pedaling time...twice over the same mountain pass...good ride,nothing like going someplace new on the bike

Akss

Looks great Akss, how are the terps? That AK cross you have sounds killer too. Which SS, Dutch Passion? I like the short, fat pistols like that.

Well it's kinda a long story on how I got the super skunk seed back around the year 2000 or so my buddy went up to Canada to a place called quebec seed bank they were listed under that section there's a place online now with a similar name but it's not the same. But they also carried Dutch passion and Willy jack seed. As you know things were different back then so he tossed the original packaging and just came back with the vials of beans. He passed a couple years later so I don't really know. I always assumed it was sensi stock because the plant looked and was exactly how they described it at that time which is now different. It was the only one in the pack I kept

Last edited:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
4.5 hrs of peddling is insane. Major props for being in that kind of shape. Looks like a great adventure!

I bet you are assaulting the fridge and not long for the pillow!

Cut up a bunch of apple and cherry wood and have a fire going. Going to bbq a bunch of stuff for the next few days. I have a particular old Martha Washington apple tree that is great for wood fire cooking or smokin. Smoked deviled eggs is def happening. With horseradish, dill pickle, onion, smoked paprika and hot cherry pepper.

Have some ribs and chicken so far. Waiting on the wife to hit the store as I'm past driving due to these epic brown ales.

Happy Sunday folks!

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
i could have used a motor on the way home! 5 1/2 hours out riding today,4 1/2 hours pedaling time...twice over the same mountain pass...good ride,nothing like going someplace new on the bike

Yep, sounds like a lot of ups and downs if you got mountains and thing. Very flat where I live, don't have to struggle going up, but then again no long relaxing downhills either. It's a great feeling when you think you're at your limit, but then you just keep going on from there. Nice workout for the legs, too.

Just make sure your thighs don't rip your pants. Most people would just say: Get new pants, and bigger.

But that's not it, what you need are thighs that make people say: Nice thighs, if I had thighs like that, I wouldn't wear pants either.

Win/win.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I managed over 120 miles last week. With my bike fully loaded with camping gear. Ride was supposed to be closer to 300 but the wind on the last day got me super discouraged. 40 miles mostly downhill into the wind. Could not even coast for a few seconds. And the wife's offer for a ride was wearing out because she had plans the next day. So I caved and accepted the ride home (shakes head in shame). Then I bought a canoe and we took the kids camping up near Interlochen and got a good workout paddling.

This week I have slept extra extra well.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just got up from a nap...now it's time to raid the fridge...

i personally never wear long pants if it can be avoided...since i live in the desert i can!

yeah,not many people will ride with us....which is fine,saves joints!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: i hate it when it's garden day and big ride day...4 gallons of water seems awfully heavy today!

already planning the next dumb ride!

Latest posts

Latest posts