What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Um didn't like it my ass. We all know you are a dirty little slutty whore. I call bull shit on that excuse.

Ok,, guilty as charged...

That sounds like a great boat. But I guess you could do that in a station wagon too.

The Rambler weighed about 5000 lbs... Don't think I would have floated very far...
But then again, the piece of shit boat I was on wasn't much better...

Oh good god. My wife is nagging me now. I guess you cant drop a spoon in the trash and still use it. Some BS about germs. It only fell in there for a couple seconds so I figured it was OK to use still.

I have no problem with the 5 second rule when food falls on my floor..
Then again, stainless steel silverware can always be washed clean..
Glad I don't have your silverware bill...

heck,post ride meals i make sure everything is chopped up fine so i can just shovel it down with a spoon from a big bowl,my table manners are abysmal...i don't have someone hectoring me constantly like you!:biglaugh:

Yeah, I shovel it down too.. Food is for nourishment..It's not a fuckin social event...

Kissing it up to god is true science .I'm guessing peeing in the shower is out of the Question too.

I'm not a WASP either (well, by definition I guess I am)
If i pee in the shower it's just gonna end up in the same place, so what's the difference???

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
My wife says that I eat to fast too. But dam I have stuff to do and places to go. Cant be tied down with washing spoons and eating.

Beside I have a appliance for washing spoons. She is sitting right here next to me. I mean after yelling at me she brought me a clean spoon. Its the least she can do after bringing me my dinner right?

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
really after burning 3000 calories on a bike ride or working there's no such thing as eating too fast...

When I was younger and roofing 12-14 hours a day every day I was eating 7500 calories a day on average. My wife added it up and told me once.

High fat high protein non stop is what I ate. No sugars or very little. I use to carry nuts around in my truck because they would not go bad in the heat like meat will.

I was rated super preferred for my life insurance.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who’s my little Cookie girl? ...
picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I want to see all pitbulls killed, laws passed to ban them and have them deemed a threat and the whole lot put down!!!!! I don't want to see animal shelters trying to adopt out those monsters! They where breed to fight and nothing more!

We where attacked earlier today by a pit bull while out on a walk!

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I want to see all pitbulls killed, laws passed to ban them and have them deemed a threat and the whole lot put down!!!!! I don't want to see animal shelters trying to adopt out those monsters! They where breed to fight and nothing more!

Sorry you got hurt. But the rest of your comment is based out of pure ignorance.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran

picture.php

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The pit is one of the friendliest animals ever. Unless you are a squirrel on the other side of the window. The bulldogge was also a good dog. But extremely protective and more or less waiting to be given permission to go bite something.

Attachments

• IMG_20200731_095223726_MP.jpg
    IMG_20200731_095223726_MP.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20200725_144236091.jpg
    IMG_20200725_144236091.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 8

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

off to do laundry in a bit,then back home for garden chores...got another adventure ride planned for sunday,should be pretty stupid in places and we get to climb the same mountain pass twice! better add more sealant to the tires since there's gonna be lots of cow trail....it looks good from outer space on google earth!:biglaugh:

glad i took a day to clean up here so i know i can fart around on sunday after destroying myself doing something mildly hairbrained on a bike...could even be some of the badass girls coming along on this trip...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well if they do go on the trip, show us some pictures of 'em....

sorry,too far over the border of creepy for me...

It doesn't hurt to have the extra incentive to make it up those hills! The views should be spectacular!

i already know one of them i can't keep up with on the hills!

but yeah,always nice to have them along,plus the two in particular i'm thinking about are stoners which is nice for any ride like this...and they're both pretty goofy which really helps on adventure rides...always better to laugh when things go a bit sideways!

Latest posts

Latest posts