What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bigeye: planning the sunday ride route...using google earth...you would think i would have learned by now...

should be a proper stupid ride...sandy double track and cow trails,plenty of fence hopping,potential hike-a-bike...:dance013:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
we got in the back of my station wagon and fucked 'til the movie was over.....

18 bud? so you took the horse and buggy down to the river to watch the first submarine races with the merimac? man,the history you must have seen and now have forgotten due to senile dementia!:biglaugh:

Yeah, sorry unc....Must be my dementia addled brain...

I meant to say "we got in the back of my horse drawn station buggy and fucked 'til the movie was over"....

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Naw, it was a 1960 Rambler horse drawn station wagon that my Dad sold me for cheap...

He bought it new when i was a little kid...He didn't waste his money on bullshit wood panel sides...

It had a push button auto-transmission and would do 0 to 60 in 35 seconds.... LMAO...

I paid my little sister to make curtains for it all around, and i put a nice bed in the back...

All I cared about was I got laid in it a lot...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Naw, it was a 1960 Rambler horse drawn station wagon that my Dad sold me for cheap...

He bought it new when i was a little kid...He didn't waste his money on bullshit wood panel sides...

It had a push button auto-transmission and would do 0 to 60 in 35 seconds.... LMAO...

too long ago for me to remember really but the family drove down from alaska in a rambler...had the wood sides though,i guess we were fancy folks! anyway,the pics there were three spare tires lashed to the roof...the alcan was serious business back then...

by the time i drove the alcan myself there was only about 300 miles of really bad road...by the last trip it was getting almost boring to drive the road had been tamed and rerouted so much...it used to be a white knuckle road for the most part....so many super deep potholes...let your attention slack for a minute and wham! there goes the front end!

still want to ride a bike up the alcan...you don't get to see much when you're driving since the road is actively trying to kill you...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
with all the stupid points I have, they still won't let me rep you again for a couple more days!

I wanted to go up the ALCAN highway when I was 20, but never got the chance..

I didn't get to Alaska 'til 1981. and the company flew me from Dallas to Anchorage to Nome...
And then I was on a fuckin' boat so i saw nothing inland..

But I saw the entire coastline from the Beaufort Sea, all the way down to Glacier Bay and thru the Inside passage to Victoria..

Did you live up there as a little kid?

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Last summer I said the hell with window ac and got another mini split.
Been set at 72 all summer.
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
with all the stupid points I have, they still won't let me rep you again for a couple more days!

I wanted to go up the ALCAN highway when I was 20, but never got the chance..

I didn't get to Alaska 'til 1981. and the company flew me from Dallas to Anchorage to Nome...

But I saw the entire coastline from the Beaufort Sea, all the way down to Glacier Bay and thru the Inside passage to Victoria..

Did you live up there as a little kid?

yes,dad worked on an air force satellite in fairbanks...i was like 4...still have a scar on my pinkie from picking up a piece of broken glass thinking it was ice...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Oh, I don't watch those kinds of movies... They get me too scared!

I remember seeing Texas chainsaw Massacre at the drive-in when I was 18....

My girlfriend didn't like it either.. she told me to turn the speaker off and we got in the back of my station wagon and fucked 'til the movie was over...

Um didn't like it my ass. We all know you are a dirty little slutty whore. I call bull shit on that excuse.

That sounds like a great boat. But I guess you could do that in a station wagon too.

:tumbleweed:i live in a convection oven!

It has been pretty hot here too. Mid 70's again today. Going to be like that for 2 more weeks. Well there is one day it is suppose to get to 80. That will be brutal to deal with.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Oh good god. My wife is nagging me now. I guess you cant drop a spoon in the trash and still use it. Some BS about germs. It only fell in there for a couple seconds so I figured it was OK to use still.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Oh good god. My wife is nagging me now. I guess you cant drop a spoon in the trash and still use it. Some BS about germs. It only fell in there for a couple seconds so I figured it was OK to use still.

Kissing it up to god is true science .I'm guessing peeing in the shower is out of the Question too.

Latest posts

Latest posts