What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Maybe at the dollar store you can get a comfort shoe.

It has been raining pretty good during the last few nights here. Went in to level the floor beams so I can build the interior walls. There was 6 inches of mud in the basement with four inches of water on top of that. So I did not do that today.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's monsoon season here for sure...that's why we're going on this particular ride since the arroyo with the petroglyphs should be set up nice with the rain...otherwise it's a big sandtrap

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
1595369807-0.jpg

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Good morning ...you have to get up early to beat me to the coffee pot...:coffee::coffee::coffee:

430-445 EST I am either porch sitting enjoying coffee and a spliff, or..........taking a dump enjoying coffee and a spliff, or.....have done one of the above already and am out for the morning stroll with the dogs.

Morning folks :tiphat:

renne

I just did a photo dump on Karma's info and everything thread if you wanna see some Sour D Bx2 and others

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

garden chores today...got cool enough last night to set a record low...all the way down to 66! gonna have to move farther south if this keeps up! lol

got some cuts to stick today,and groceries to get...and time to start another tea...gotta get to the grow store too...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dance013: sweet!

getting the fat karma hookup,and from relentless as well...gonna be an interesting fall,guess it's time to drop more cuts from the lineup...

time to head to wallyworld...only 86 out....better bring a jacket!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I took a couple pics with my phone and emailed them to my pc. About the best I can do for now.

The 3 plants down in the trench at the end are some of the new clones. the larger clone to the left is Gelato or Wedding something
picture.php

I think the one on the left is wedding Cake. The large one is Garlic Melon
picture.php

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Looks like you're going to be in good shape with those, Doc!
Still waiting on preflowers on a bunch of CSS bxs, I saw a few today, but didn't have my notebook. I have to go back out and make sure I have the corresponding females rooted.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:time to go play pot...got heaps of clones to get into #1 pots today...gonna need to talk to my guy here soon and get some cash so i can get expanding here...need to look at the calendar and see if i can do it on my own first,but it would be a good idea to start ordering stuff soon...

nice...i just got my electric bill and only owe like 100 bucks total for bills this month since i screwed up and overpaid everything last harvest..

i'm only 2ish weeks away from the next round coming out...need to spend about 1500 bucks to get a couple more lights a 3x3 tent and a couple of 4 inch fan/filter combos...

that will allow me to expand into the 2x4 tent and a 3x3...and if all goes as planned by the time those runs are done i can fire up the gavitas...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I took a couple pics with my phone and emailed them to my pc. About the best I can do for now.

The 3 plants down in the trench at the end are some of the new clones. the larger clone to the left is Gelato or Wedding something
View Image

I think the one on the left is wedding Cake. The large one is Garlic Melon
View Image

Nice garden Doc ...:D

Latest posts

Latest posts