What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
~

~

Hey good morning guys:ying:Here is the superNEMMother plant..She donated a bunch of incredibly vibrant healthy little “little cuts” for future endeavors...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s Neck & Neck ... If I was to compare the quality of the high ... between my RuntZ.. and Hammer’s NEM ... it’s a very close call..I would say that NEM is scarier and spacey.. and RuntZ .. is smoother and easier to use ...RuntZ yields less then NEM ... So RuntZ is slightly better but you get less of it... In my humble opinion of course....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:afternoon campers...

slept in today...or rather went to bed really late...amazingly only 97 out! where's my jacket?

just some quick errands today,and taking care of the children...a couple plants to chop tonight...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I always feel like I'm going to slip off the mofo! I'm not a huge fan of heights, but add a 45 degree angle toward your doom, and I really don't care for it. A 19 year old kid here fell off a roof and got folded in half, mid-spine, and paralyzed this year. That, my friends, is a fate worse than death. Ugh, it gives me the fucking willies, thinking about that poor kid. He should be out doinking broads, but will likely be relegated to obscurity for 60+ years. Truly tragic.
I might even hire out my cabin roof to pros, if I can stop myself from buying new grow equipment, lol! I am even afraid for those guys, and feel guilty paying them so I can stay on the ground and be a pussy.
Yup, this affliction has earned me the dubious distinction of being "shingle bitch" for many a work crew. You get in shape real fast, slinging 3 bundles per trip though. It's like carrying a dead body straight back up onto a burning building, like a reverse fireman:)

I was roofing a house once with my cousin. It was the first time we roofed for this builder. One of his guys kept giving my cousin crap because we were using roof jacks on a 10/12.

Well my cousin finally said why don't you just use your old roofer then. The guy then said he fell off the last roof and broke both his femurs at the hips and they had to put steel rods into the bone. And that he would not be able to walk for 2 years.

At which time my cousin looked at him and said now you know why we use roof jack's.

I've only laid a few hundred square of 3 tab shingles..

I freakin' hate roofing..

The worst part for me is how it turns the knuckles of your nail-holding hand into hamburger...

Sure glad we have masochists like Ichy to do that shitty work for us...:biggrin:

You would laugh at me. I just started framing a house. In two days all we got done is set the triple laminated beams and post. Framed the joists and decked the floor. Can you say slow. The house is only 1500 square feet. So not to big.

The best part was that it rained the night before we started so the basement had 3 inches of water. Little dead frogs floating all over.

The guy that is helping me has never framed in his life. I had to keep telling him I was going to kick his ass if he kept walking around with his finger on the framing gun trigger. So I gave him the glue gun so he could squeeze out about 20 tubes of floor glue. After that I don't thing he had the strength to pull the trigger lol.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
finally made it over 100....101 and 16% humidity...a lovely spring day

time to make the clone-nuts...should have another tray of cuts ready to go...

might need to hit my guy up for some cash so i can get some stuff so i'm ready for fall...i should have enough plants to start adding tents...gonna need to buy more fans/filters and all that little stuff like power strips and timers...and i really need to invest in some pvc and fittings to make screens...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:toohot::watchplant: hot out in the workshop where the potting area is...

got all my cuts into cups,some i may have rushed a bit but hopefully they survive...but i should have enough plants now to fill the 4x8 tent with mostly cherry cookies and gg4 for a first fall crop...and another 4x4 tent with peanut butter breath and wedding cake...and another 3x3 with forum cookies and fire alien cookies and some rozay...

just need to buy and set up a couple more tents!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So we have a window AC in our bedroom. I was on the bed watching a movie thinking dzam that AC is week. It seems a little hot. Sure enough I checked it and it was at 80. ANd it was just the fan blowing the hot air in the room around. Haha jokes on me I guess.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
been having to run the swampy 24 hours a day so it actually gets pretty cool overnight...looking forward to turning the damn thing off...in october...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I run at least one AC and 2 dehus 24/7 from May to late September. The girlfriend likes to complain about the heat and the electric bill that I pay. I can't win!

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Yeah it’s perpetual. I flower 8 plants in a 5x9 tent. Every plant is a different age and different strain.

I’m still trying to dial in the sherb. Just my second run with it. She’s a pain in the ass but the smoke is A+

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that's exactly why i ditched the sunset...it was a pain to deal with...but it was one of those strands that sold itself...

like the cherry cookies...gonna be nice in the fall when i can crank out a full unit or more at one time...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:shucks: i see i finally passed stoner4life on the rep list...makes me sad since it never would have happened if he was still alive...or dansbud probably would have passed me by now...