What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

imiubu

Hey imi, how are you doing? Been thinking about you for over a month now. Miss hanging at the camp this year. Lost your digits when I had to get a new phone.
Anyway I hope you are staying safe and growing some fire.

Well ya know bruv, it's good to know who has my back. I'm doing phenomenal but still miss my Luci girl. Took 3rd. in a BOTM contest with my Auto flower pix this year. I posted a pic or 2 in the Auto Flower Pix thread here. Just busted her out of the jar and man, she is a tasty bitch :dance013: Still adjusting to my LED's but I do love them. Pulled off a pretty good photo period run in May, then shut down for summer. A few wks. ago, I had a Pal (who knows GG4 well) scope/ sample my recent harvest. Said I done real good. Took samples of my lovely Mango Haze also. Guess we're gonna make babies with is male :woohoo: Too bad you lost that DMT Dream boy. He and my sexy gal would have made some real stunners.

I am an artisan gardener not a cash cropper so, my efforts are to grow the best quality over quantity as I am able. Currently, I have a mess of 2.0 clones that are looking for new homes soon, for those in need of her locally.

:tiphat:

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Morning fellas, beautiful weather the last couple days mid 80s with 55%. I'll take it!
Nice looking plants, everyone. I defoliated the 4x4 and took the clones that didn't take from 6/30. I also cleaned and sterilized the cloner, so there should be at least 2 from each mother. One to flower immediately, and one to keep. I'll have quite the library until the CSS bx1s show sex. My mother's are getting pretty big too, so they have to be resurrected as babies again. Still, I have some thinning to do to make room for all of the stunt doubles. Maybe I'll bust out the 32 site one more time, to reset everything at once, and mitigate height differential....

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Happier times

Happier times

Bruno and Baby in the old Skunk Haze garden 10 yrs ago this month

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:looks like we're finally getting a tiny break from the heat...

and at least a chance of rain about every day...

time to get to work...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These fuckers at Att are sucking the $$ out of everyone. I dumped DTV. I'm trying YouTube TV. Its got most of what I watch and its cheaper. Next will be to find a different Cell provider. I cant stand Att. They charge way to much for the services they provide. They suck at customer service.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Youtubetv works really well on a Apple tv box. Using a chromecast its kind of a pita.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im using my Xbox one x. Works great so far. Theres allot of steaming services. Youetube tv was rated the best for 2020.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
We started youtube tv about 2 years ago. It was 30 bucks at the beginning. Unlimited dvr is the way to go - watch what you want when you want. $700 / year cheeper than comcast and way better.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i don't watch a lot of tv so i just have local channels and an hbo package...and netflix and hulu...still cost way too much...

i should be watching the tour de france right now dammit!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The cheapest Satellite tv service is Orby 40$ month . There channel line up is weak. Not much I would watch

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Directv is the worst. The suck people in with cheep intros and then wack em with monster bills and a contract.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: time to stick some clones...trying to get my buddy back up and running...kind of a pain to make clones for someone else but that's what friends are for...

plus i get to watch the dogs next month...also a pain,but they also fun to have them around...except for the lack of sleep since they take up the entire bed!

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
It's been hot as hell here the past 5 days..mid to upper 90's.
Thank goodness it's a wet heat so I can sweat my ass off!

The girls have been very thirsty...and I've been giving 'em what they want..

Watered heavy this morning and went back this afternoon for these pictures..

Everything's looking great!

The hideout!

picture.php

Super Silver Haze

picture.php

DBMH clones

picture.php

the Church.... she's a monster, over 9 feet tall

picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Those 2 plants look larger then my Garlic Melon giant. Good Job!

We grew some fancy apple flavored Super Silver Haze last year. It was very popular

My camera nor card wont speak to my PC any more. Any pics I take now, have to be done on my phone, then emailed to my PC

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:think i'm going to get some tea going...for the plants,not some celestial seasonings...guess i need to move some bikes to the workshop so i have space near an outlet for the air pump...

bikes are cooler and less smelly than a bubbling bucket of critter poo...

still waiting to hear back from mars about a free light...i told joy back when the contest was going on they should have given me one...the whole purpose of the contest is to get people to use their lamps and give feedback,i.e. take pictures of buds...i've basically been flowering constantly with the first lamp they sent me,i would think that would count for something...plus i have spent like 1600 bucks with them...

stoned...better go do something

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The ultimate question of marijuana is .. >>> what kind of headspace can she put you into ??? if you were evaluating the quality of the high ..That’s how you rate the quality of the genetics .. imo ..

Latest posts

Latest posts