What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pretty sure it's a desert tortoise bud...and clearly there's some hot turtle sex going on nearby since it was a youngster...

i wish i could get a shot of the hummingbirds...the other night when i was watering one was drinking off the leaves while i was spraying them,then came and hovered like 6 inches from my face for a few seconds...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Here's my first attempt at a full blind dovetail, Bud. As long as you're fully blind it looks great:) Most of the hard work was prepping the stock, it used to be a firewood log.

Attachments

• 1595103566576338340798.jpg
    1595103566576338340798.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 15951035981862040692374.jpg
    15951035981862040692374.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 8

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I have a second rechargeable 4 gallon back pack sprayer arriving today. Adjustable 20-60psi. 8 hours spray time per charge.

Those little 1 gallon hand pump rigs are a joke. I need quantity, pressure, volume, mobility, and ease. Im going to be using plant therapy as a preventative, probably a couple times a week, then BT when buds set, and weekly there after. No more rookie moves like some of my light dep

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HK x (A5bx x FP). This run had some bad tip burn. I have not changed a thing. Im pretty sure it was from the feed drum being dirty. It looked like I saw a PM spot in the 1st pic it was a light thing no pm.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Here's my first attempt at a full blind dovetail, Bud. As long as you're fully blind it looks great

A full blind dovetail is an extremely difficult joint to cut well...

Stick to a regular dovetail or a half blind joint...

Besides, these days most people look at a well cut, open dovetail and go "ohhh, ahhh"...and give you all kinds of compliments for it..

Akss

Made up a small batch of mct oil for sublingual drops from feminized harlequin plant i grew out so should be good on that for a bit. Now if i could only get them clones up potted....

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Dang unc,, if you're not careful this thread is gonna be about more than just weed, bikes, goats and general nonsense...

I took this pic back in the days of film in cameras...
Sure glad I scanned all my stuff to the computer 20 years ago....

picture.php

PS...I guess when a goat doesn't have a bag handy, a bucket will have to do..