What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Only in the metropolitan areas ... trust me ... there’s plenty of privacy around here

big difference between out east where someone owns most of the land and out here where there's literally millions of acres of public lands just a few miles from my front door

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
smithsonian 2-3 times a month...soft shell crabs....

but i wouldn't go back...too many people out east

That is how my home town is getting. And the more people that move here it seems the ruder they get.

i use vacuum bottles in the summer packed with ice and water...even on long rides it stays nice and cold

I would need like ten to fourteen bottles.

I don’t know how the fuck you can stand it up on the hot roof bro:biggrin:It takes a real man to do that shit much respect

It ain't always hot like this. Sometimes it is in the shade. Plus the average temp here in the summer is high 70's to low 80's. It is just real hot here right now.

I don't know why Uns heat migrated over here.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
big difference between out east where someone owns most of the land and out here where there's literally millions of acres of public lands just a few miles from my front door

You got a point there I never thought about that everything around here is privately owned but there are plenty of state parks that are outrageous... plus the finger Lakes..I don’t think It could get any more lush and beautiful ... and there’s plenty of water...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:plenty of water here too,it's just 500 ft underground!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Theres a great cacti collection down there in Saguaro National Park near Tuscon.

I guess the ones we saw were all females.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i used to have a good size collection of cactus but it turns out they can be neglected too much as well...they do need some water

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aren’t the Saguaro cactus federally protected? My grandparents on my mother side retired in Tucson Arizona I visit them in the early 1970s it was magnificent it was the spring time the desert was blooming I never seen anything like it in my life the mountains look like you could touch them yet they were unreachable...Watch out for the scorpions...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aren’t the Saguaro cactus federally protected? My grandparents on my mother side retired in Tucson Arizona I visit them in the early 1970s it was magnificent it was the spring time the desert was blooming I never seen anything like it in my life the mountains look like you could touch them yet they were unreachable...Watch out for the scorpions...

yes they are,and nursery grown specimens can cost a pretty penny...i think i paid like 150 bucks for mine...i need to get it in the ground soon...they survive here as long as the winter doesn't get too cold...there's a few 20 footers around town in peoples yards,but they're all pretty cold scarred...

yup,our local mountains just shoot straight up 4000 feet from the surrounding plains...it's a tough 15 miles to get to the base of the actual peaks from here...

it will green up here soon,the monsoon is coming,and a second wave of wildflowers

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I remember thinking to myself i could just walk There in a few minutes and I’ll be at that mountain..ha ha ...Looks so close ...yet so far away..I wanted to climb the fucker ...I think I was 11 years old...not sure

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gotta get up early tomorrow...a little local everest challenge going on...gonna do 15 laps up the biggest hill around on the singlespeed...a little over 2000 feet from my front door to the top of the hill

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I received my flowering bulb Tuesday.Everything looks sweet considering I ran the veg bulb for well over a week to keep the ladies in flower.Getting building and grow supplies is becoming an issue.
I have to go and insulate today. its going to be an itchy day.:kitty:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I received my flowering bulb Tuesday.Everything looks sweet considering I ran the veg bulb for well over a week to keep the ladies in flower.Getting building and grow supplies is becoming an issue.
I have to go and insulate today. its going to be an itchy day.:kitty:

Fuck that. Insulation sucks when it is hot. I would rather be roofing than that. Unless it is the blown paper. That is awesome. Nothing like sweating your ass off and the paper fiber sticking to you.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Well its whats I have to do next and I put the Ac back together so it should be cool.I put all the rafter vents in yesterday.My son aka Construction Jesus should be having his itchy melt down by noon. So I have that to look forward too.:biggrin:

Main point is plants are goooood

Latest posts

Latest posts