What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I was watching a movie, hit the sack after 2. Then I went to bed, lol!

Hey Star, you got another vote from me. Damn those Mako Haze x C-99 sure had some pin feathers! Nice job, and good find buddy:) what was the smoke on that like?

The rH here is 90%, making it 70% in the growroom with a dehu. I'm biting my nails like Scooby Doo hoping for the weather to break. I had to move all of my drying bud to the other grow with more favorable conditions. The air is like pea soup that you can cut with a knife.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
The rH here is 90%, making it 70% in the growroom with a dehu. I'm biting my nails like Scooby Doo hoping for the weather to break. I had to move all of my drying bud to the other grow with more favorable conditions. The air is like pea soup that you can cut with a knife.

That sucks.

It is only 70% RH here. But it is still only 80 degrees right now and that will drop when it gets over 90 degrees later. I would expect it to be higher with all the water I am drinking since I ain't peeing.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude it was outrageous.. that photo is from back in 2007 I lost that cross to the police if I could back my hands on that I’d be famous thank you for admiring her...She only existed once...she will never exist again

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dug out my 9 site Ez cloner. Getting it cleaned up. I tried my Cycle timer it wont keep its settings anymore. Internal battery must be dead. They used spanner screws so it cant be opened.. I thought I had some but don't. I ordered a set 9$..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i went to bed late...i was watching a movie last night...i mean i built an entire house with a butter knife and a rock,then tore it down so i cant take pics!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
i went to bed late...i was watching a movie last night...i mean i built an entire house with a butter knife and a rock,then tore it down so i cant take pics!

Rookie. Try it next time with a spoon. It won't take as long so you will have time to carry your bike around afterwards.

Latest posts

Latest posts