What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I found one of my old buddies on facebook from the 70s. We met up at high school in early 74. We used to smoke Thai and Laosian, Columbian, and all kinds of import hash, went to concerts and chased women together. The years have really flown. Now we both have grand kids

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper::watchplant: got all the trays/domes cleaned up...time to make some cuttings...need to mix up some organocide and hit the plants going into flower up...and get everything prepped for harvest...gonna be crammed full in the drying tent...

bummed to find out the sp3000 are out of stock right now...2-3 weeks until they come in...probably just order a 3x3 tent from growers house since mars is out of 3x3 as well...and a 4 inch fan/filter...

back to work...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mars is out of stock on everything. She said on 6/21

Tents will come back to stock around 2-3 weeks later in USA. 3-4 weeks later in germany warehouse.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
My embarrassment of a flower room at the moment. London Loud from karma flopped all over the place. Was just a phenohunt so I didn’t really expend too much energy on this run. Watered once a day by hand on my hands and knees. Luckily I limbed them up enough that was possible.
Coming down in a week, should be 8-10 pounds. Prices are way up, north of $3K.

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep prices are up everywhere here to. Leo been on a roll taking down both illegal/Legal outdoor grows in Riverside Ca. .

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:biggrin: i don't want prices too high,just leads me to more bikes!

with all this defund the police stuff maybe cops will have to start growing pot to get their funding!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh man I got my room and tent packed :D.. No telling when the prices will drop. I got all kinds of shit to fix.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I do wish it would have hit when the temps cooled off. Missed it by 2 months. Hope it still stays the same for a few years..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have y’all checked out kingbrite_china for lights? That may be an option since Mars is out?

they don't give me a discount!:biggrin:

plus i would rather stick with brands i have experience with...i would go with hlg but frankly what i'm seeing from the mars light looks pretty darn good

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been pretty happy with HLG.

i'm not unhappy with the hlg lamps by any means,just seeing a quality difference with the added far red/blue chips on the mars lights...i get a better discount from hlg...

I’d be shocked if Trek ever actually charged police departments for their bikes.
you should sit down then! i know my local bike shop handled the contract,10% over cost...trek's cost,not the shop...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alrighty...that was some work...an entire hour spent harvesting,cleaning,and resetting...i'm guessing that's about the same amount of work as stripping a roof!

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
i'm not unhappy with the hlg lamps by any means,just seeing a quality difference with the added far red/blue chips on the mars lights...i get a better discount from hlg...

HLG's newer 'R' version has red.
Early on, I got some chinese leds that had colored lights. Meh...